[Jaekook] Apologies For Falling In Love pt3 (Special Chapter)

"You dated Kim Jaewon?" Jimin asks, he sounded so surprised

"You dated Kim Jaewon?" Jimin asks, he sounded so surprised. Jungkook sighs, nodding.
"Wow... You guys could've been the power couple of kpop now" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"So, that's why you stopped when you bumped into him yesterday" Hoseok says, gasping.
"Stop teasing him... Why are you telling this, Jungkook ah?" Namjoon asks, smiling as he rubs the maknae's back.

"Well... Uhm... He contacted me again last night... He said he was quitting" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Why?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.

"Well... He said he doesn't want the career he has anymore, he wants to live a normal life.... With me... " Jungkook says, gulping.
"So... You're quitting too?" Jin says, looking at the maknae in shock.

"But you're going to leave us" Jimin says, his voice laced with sadness.
"I'm so sorry... " Jungkook says and Namjoon sighs.
"Guys... We'll still be able to be in contact with Jungkook, you know? The only difference is that he'll stop performing with us" Namjoon explains and they all nodded.

"And besides, if it's his decision, we should respect it" Namjoon says, smiling.
"We're with you, Jungkookie... We'll miss you" They all said and had a group hug. Jungkook smiled, hugging them back.

Jungkook ended his contract and left the company. He bid goodbye to his members, and promised them that he'll still be in contact with them. He looked back and sees the car, smiling.

He walked to the car and Jaewon comes out.
"Hello, Jungkookie... " Jaewon says, smiling as he hugs Jungkook. The other hugs back, missing the warmth that he had been longing.

"Hey! Stop being so sweet!" They heard, looking back and seeing the six. Jungkook smiled and got in as Jaewon opened the car door. Jaewon places Jungkook's bags in the backseat and went to his side of the car.

Jaewon looked at Jungkook and at his hand. He smiles before carefully holding it. Jungkook looked at him, smiling.

"I missed you so much"

"I missed you too so so much"