[Jaekook] Apologies For Falling In Love pt2 (Special Chapter)

(BTS deserves the rest, I hope they have fun and don't feel guilty about it 😭💜)

Jungkook laughs with his members as he sat down. They're currently at an award show, as they were nominated. He smiled, greeting everyone that passes by.

Looking around, his head turned to the side and his eyes met his. Jaewon. His ex. He gulps and immediately avoided eye contact, biting his bottom lip.

Hoseok, his member, noticed the change of expression.
"You okay, Kookie?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook forces a smile, nodding.
"Hmm... Do you need water?" Hoseok asks as a staff handed them water.

Jungkook took the water, thanking the older and opened it. He drinks it and takes a deep breath. Jaewon's group literally right next to them.

It was the end of the award show, Jungkook smiled as he gave the award to Taehyung as he wanted to hold it. Since many people are passing by, they couldn't really move that much, so he ended up bumping into someone.

He looks at who it was and gulped as he's met with the same eyes. The same eyes that looked at him with love years ago. The guy he had loved until now.
"Jungkook ah? Are you coming?" He hears, shaking his head before running to his members. It's been 5 years, but why can't he move on?

Jungkook sighs as he stared at an old photo of him and Jaewon. His phone rang, making him frown. Grabbing his phone, he looked at the caller ID. An unknown number.
"Maybe it's Junghyun hyung, he told me he changed numbers" He says and answered the call.
"Hello?" He says, raising his brow.

"Jungkook ah... "

Jungkook is startled, that voice sounded so familiar.
"J-Jaewon?" He says and he hears a light chuckle.

"Yes, it's me, Jungkook ah... I'm surprised you didn't change your number... "

"W-why are you calling me?" Jungkook says. He told himself that he isn't going to cry today.

"You looked pretty today... "

"Jaewon... " Jungkook says, gulping as he held back tears.

"Can we go back to what we were before?"

"Jaewon... We can't remember...?" Jungkook says, sniffling.

"I'm quitting... "

"H-Huh?" Jungkook stutters, frowning.

"I'm quitting... I don't want to do this thing anymore... I miss you... "

"I missed you too... "

(Part 3?)

(Part 3?)