[Namkook] The Artist pt2

Making eye contact with the person he once loved was hard for Jungkook, he didn't expect to meet him again

Making eye contact with the person he once loved was hard for Jungkook, he didn't expect to meet him again. Because of this, tears slowly appeared in Jungkook's eyes, causing the crowd to stop.

"Sir, are you okay?" A girl asks and Jungkook excuses himself, wiping his tears. Namjoon watches Jungkook walk away, making him gulp.

He looks around and decided to follow Jungkook, even though he had two bodyguards with him.
"Wait!" He says, making them stop. They all looked back, especially Jungkook, he recognizes that voice so much.

"Jungkook" Namjoon says and the bodyguards immediately started protecting him, not knowing who the person is.
"No, no, it's okay" Jungkook says and the guards moved a little.

"Yes?" Jungkook asks, staring at Namjoon.
"Why did you leave?" Namjoon asks, biting his bottom lip.
"I... I had to... I'm so sorry I didn't say anything... They told me to go... That I had to continue what they wanted me to do... But... Art is what I wanted... I disobeyed them" Jungkook pauses, looking up.

"I looked for you, but you weren't there anymore... " Jungkook says and Namjoon took steps closer before hugging the younger.

"I'm so sorry... "

"It's okay... I missed you so much... "