[Yoonkook] Not A Friend

Living in a homophobic household was a hard thing for Jungkook

Living in a homophobic household was a hard thing for Jungkook. Dealing to hear inappropriate and hurtful words come out of their mouths everyday, was slowly making Jungkook scared to even come out. To the point that even his boyfriend, Yoongi, is hurt too. He didn't wanna hurt him, but if his parents knew about them, not only him will get hurt but the older too.

This is the cause of their fights. Jungkook having to reject Yoongi's affection whenever they're near the house and hid attention. He do love the older, but he's thinking to the older's safety.
"Come on, Jungkook! If you don't love me, you could've rejected me, right?! I've had enough, you always reject my affection to you, you don't give me attention, you always give me excuses!" Yoongi says. Yoongi didn't know about Jungkook's parents being homophobic, and because of frustration, he's saying all of these.

"N-no, hyung... It's not-" Jungkook is cut off as Yoongi slammed his hand down on the table, making him flinch.
"Then what is? Huh? Do you wanna break up with me? You could've said so, because I'm tired!" Yoongi says, glaring. Jungkook cried, shaking his head as he went and hugged the older. But Yoongi pushed him back, glaring at him.
"You know what? Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook. We're done and never show your face to me" Yoongi says and left Jungkook alone in their special place. Jungkook is left there, tears continuously falling down his cheeks.

Yoongi looks around with a frown. He spotted a familiar shirt, most importantly, his hoodie. Jungkook? He ran to the younger, grabbing him by the shoulder. Jungkook looks back, gasping and hiding his face.
"Oh, it's you, Yoongi hyung" Jungkook says, not daring to look at Yoongi.
"What happened to you, Jungkook...?" Yoongi says, raising his brow.
"Oh, this is nothing, don't worry" Jungkook says, trying his best to hide the bruise on his cheek.

"No, this is not" Yoongi says as he turns Jungkook's cheeks to him. Jungkook didn't let him finish, as he said these words and left.

"Let go... I'm... I need to go... Bye, good to see you"

 Bye, good to see you"