[Taekook] Haters Gonna Hate

"BOO! TAEKOOK SUCKS! I HOPE YOU GUYS BREAK UP! YOU'RE NOT MADE FOR EACH OTHER!" Taehyung and Jungkook heard, both were in a relationship with each other

"BOO! TAEKOOK SUCKS! I HOPE YOU GUYS BREAK UP! YOU'RE NOT MADE FOR EACH OTHER!" Taehyung and Jungkook heard, both were in a relationship with each other. And ever since they had revealed their relationship, people started hating them. Their members obviously supported them, as it's their choice and they're their members, they love them like their own brothers.

Taehyung just gave a glare, while Jungkook just looked down and held the older's hand tightly.
"Don't mind them" Jungkook says with a small voice and they continued walking.
"But, why? They're literally making a scene in a public place" Taehyung says. Jungkook just sighed, shaking his head.
"There's nothing we can do about it? If we fight back, we'll be hated more" Jungkook says, looking up at him. Taehyung sighs, nodding and he wrapped an arm protectively around Jungkook's waist.

"They keep hating on us... We just want to be happy... " Jungkook says, sighing as he stared at the messages that they had. All were hate. And some were even threatening them.
"Let them hate, petal. At least our relationship is happy and they don't have the business to even interfer in it" Taehyung says as he puts the phone down, kissing Jungkook's nose. Jungkook smiled, linking his forehead with Taehyung and giggling.

"Haters gonna hate"