[Jikook] School Locker pt2

Jungkook walks to his locker, avoiding the stares that people are giving him

Jungkook walks to his locker, avoiding the stares that people are giving him. The dating rumor had spread so easily, now women and even men, are asking him too many questions and he felt uncomfortable by now.

"Everyone step away from Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook is startled as he hears that. He looks back and sees everyone move out of the way as Jimin walked past them.

Jimin looked at him and walked to him.
"W-what are you doing?" Jungkook asks, stuttering as he stared at Jimin's face.

"I'm asking you for a date, an actual date... Are you in?" Jimin asks and Jungkook looks around. Some are cheering while some are looking at him with jealousy.

"U-uh... Okay" Jungkook says, smiling. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand, kissing the back of it.
"See you saturday" Jimin says, winking before walking away.

"No one bother him" Jimin says and left. Jungkook looked around and sees how they try to avoid him. He's happy since the questions stopped.

"So...?" Jimin says as he stared at Jungkook, who's smiling at him.
"Yes" Jungkook says and Jimin smiled. He hugs Jungkook, who hugged him back, smiling wider.