[Taekook] Solving It ✨Peacefully✨

(Requested by grxcefuI 💜)

Jungkook glared at Taehyung as he talked with other idols on the award show. His arms are crossed as he huffs. Jin notices, so he decided to distract the younger.
"Let's play thumb wrestling" Jin says, smiling. Jungkook smiled and started playing with the older.

Jungkook had enough of it, so, he decided to distance himself to see if the older will notice. Jungkook sat next to Jimin as they talked while Taehyung sat on the other side. Taehyung glared at them, they seemed to be so touchy, so he decided to ask Jungkook about this.

Jungkook gasps as his back hits the wall, he stared at Taehyung with a frown.
"What's your problem?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"No, what's YOUR problem?" Taehyung says, emphasizing "your" as he glared at the younger.

"Fine! I don't like how you ignore me at awards shows and just talk with othet idols!" Jungkook says, gasping as lips collided with him.
"Baby... I'm so sorry about that, okay?" Taehyung says and Jungkook huffs, rolling his eyes.

He gasps as Taehyung carried him. He stared at Taehyung, who had a smirk on his face. Jungkook stared at him as he's now on the bed after Taehyung placed him down, hovering him. Their lips connected and they solved it ✨peacefully✨.

 Their lips connected and they solved it ✨peacefully✨