[Namkook] Hot And Cold

Jungkook frowns, looking at the castle he had found as he explored the forest

"Ohh... This is interesting" He says, smiling. He then walked to the entrance. He gasps, seeing that it still looks good inside, just with cobwebs and dust.
"If I were to live here, I'd certainly clean first" He says, laughing.

He looks around, smiling as he touched things, but only ending up with his fingers being dirtied.
"Aish" He says, shaking his head. He continued his exploring, smiling as he's amazed at how tall it was and how the ceiling is so high even though it's a two story castle.

"Why is a human here?" He hears, looking back. He frowns, looking back but seeing nothing.
"I'm just hallucinating" Jungkook says, starting to get nervous.
"I suggest you don't get nervous, human. Your heartbeat makes me want to devour you... " He hears again and Jungkook gulps.

As he's about to leave, turning back, he's met with a tall pale guy. The guy smirked, licking his lips and his fangs are shown.
"Hmm... Blood" The guy says, but slowly frowned as he didn't hear Jungkook's rapid heartbeat.
"Wow... You're hot... But you're cold" Jungkook says, tracing his finger on the guy's chest.

"I am a vampire, I will be cold" The guy says and Jungkook smirked more.

"I like you"