[TaeGiKook] Got Drunk, Woke Up And Had Two Boyfriends

(Requested by SleepyBabyKookie 💜)

"Are you sure about this, hyung?" Jungkook asks as they looked at the house. It was filled with colorful lights, loud music blasting and is heard from the outside, it'll surely bother the neighbors.
"Oh, Kookie, just have fun for once... Don't worry about getting lost, I'm here by your side and I have high alcohol tolerance, I won't get drunk easily" Yoongi says, chuckling. He then grabbed Jungkook's hand, intertwining fingers.
"Let's go" Yoongi says, chuckling. Jungkook looked at their fingers, blushing.

"Woo-hoo!" Jungkook yelled, bobbing his head to the music. He's clearly drunk, by the way he had stumbled. Yoongi made sure to keep an eye on him, he had drank his 4th drink and is still not drunk. He chuckles as Jungkook sat on his lap, with a pout on his face.
"They kept pushing me! I can't dance properly!" Jungkook slurred and rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. The older held him by the waist with one hand, making sure that he wouldn't fall.

"Okay, okay, you baby... You're drunk, let's go home" Yoongi says, carrying Jungkook on his back. The younger giggles, feeling Yoongi wrap his arms around his thighs and made sure he wouldn't fall. They got out of the noisy house, and walked down the street.

Jungkook immediately fell asleep after that, probably from the alcohol and since they went there late at night.
"Yoongi hyung!" The older hears, looking back and was met with Taehyung, one of Jungkook's friend.
"Oh, Tae" Yoongi says, giving a small smile.
"Oh, drunk baby" Taehyung says as he pinched the sleeping Jungkook's cheek. The younger whined but relaxed again.
"Can you carry him for now? My arms are starting to hurt" Yoongi says and Taehyung nodded, taking Jungkook in his arms, carrying him bridal style.

The three arrived at Jungkook's house. They walked to the younger's room, cleaning him up and tucking him in after. The two then laid on each side of Jungkook, hugging him.

Jungkook groaned awake, he turns to his side, being met with Yoongi's face, he turned to his other side and sees Taehyung.
"What?" Jungkook says, surprised.
"Oh, you're awake" He hears, looking back to be met with Taehyung, who's rubbing his eyes.
"I like you" A voice says, making them both turn.
"Jungkook, I like you" Yoongi says, smiling.
"I like you too, Jungkook" Taehyung says. What a way to wake up.
"I like you two too" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Boyfriends?"

"Yes"