[Taekook] Arcade

[Taekook is brothers here :))]

"Mom! I'm off to the mall!" Taehyung says as he puts on his shoes.
"Ah-uh, not so fast, young man!" His mom said and Taehyung turns his head, frowning.

"Why?" Taehyung asks and he sees her carrying his 7 year old brother. He sighs, staring at his mother.
"I'm sorry, baby, but he kept crying yesterday because you didn't play with him, just take him with you, yeah? Some brother bonding, hmm?" His mom says and walked to Taehyung as he stood back up.

"Okay, okay" Taehyung says and took his brother into his arms.
"Hyungie~" Jungkook says and hugged Taehyung's neck. Taehyung smiles a little and bid goodbye to their mother.

"Aigoo, you're a pain in the bum, Kookie" Taehyung says and Jungkook gasps, looking at his brother.
"That's mean!" Jungkook says and blew raspberries on his brother's cheek, his habit when he gets mad.

"Ew, I got your saliva on my cheeks now" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.
"You deserved that" Jungkook says and laid his head on his brother's shoulder. Taehyung wipes his cheek with his handkerchief, covering Jungkook's head as they got in a cab.

"Hyungie! Can we go to the arcade?" Jungkook asks as he held Taehyung's hand with his little hand. He pulled Taehyung, pouting.
"Wait, Kookie, hyung needs to pay first" Taehyung says, smiling. He finishes paying and they walked out of the store.

They then walked to the arcade and looked around.
"What do you want to play?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook points at the claw machine, which is full of stuffed toys.
"Please get the tiger for me" Jungkook says, looking at his brother with his puppy eyes.

"Yay! You're the best, hyungie! You're so good!" Jungkook says as he took the tiger from the hole.
"Of course, hyung is good" Taehyung says and picked up his brother.
"Do you wanna play more?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shook his head.

"I'm tired"

"Okay, let's go home then"