[Taekook] The Other Way Around

(Requested by BTS-ian 💜)

Jungkook giggles as he passed through the corridors of his school. He heard people talking about his and Taehyung's relationship and who tops or who bottoms. He reaches his locker, opening it as he giggled more. He hears these two girls, talking about how they think he tops. This just made him raise his brow and shrug it off.

"Jungkook, you top, right?" One of them asks as they walked to him. Jungkook looked at them, smiling as he shrugs.
"Don't know?" He says, acting clueless. They giggled and gave each other a high-five, like they got the answer.

What Jungkook didn't know is that Taehyung heard this and also saw it. As Jungkook turns around, he's startled by Taehyung, who pinned him to the lockers. His eyes widened and the older started kissing him roughly.

"O-oh" The two girls let out, scratching their napes. They got the wrong answer, but also blushes at what they're witnessing.

Taehyung pushes Jungkook inside the janitor's closet, immediately pinning him to the wall. Jungkook smirked at Taehyung as he looked at him with seductive eyes. Taehyung smirked back, gripping Jungkook's waist.
"So, you top?" Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ear.
"When I ride you" Jungkook whispers back and Taehyung chuckled, kissing him again.

The people around gulped as they stared at each other, all were blushing. The janitor sighs, shaking his head.

"Oh, goodness, kids these days"