Hidden Hearts Ranch

Sang, you are leaving this house and not to come back ,we don't want you here anymore.
Here's your stuff and some money to get you started.

Goodbye as my father slams the door in my face.

Well at least I won't have to deal with her anymore.

That's ok I'll just go talk to my boys about this.

With my stuff in my hand and my bag on my back, I started to head to Nathan's because that's where everyone is.

As I get up to the door,I don't bother knocking,I leave my stuff by the door and walk into the living room. As I get there everyone has a somber look,some won't even look at me even while I give them a small smile I say hi guys.

Someone clears there throat, so I look to Mr. Blackbourne, stoic as ever and no expression on his face.

Great what did I do now,I think.

"Sang, we don't think this will work anymore,we don't want you here. We want our own women and not share anyone, so it's best you leave." Owen says.

I just say "ok" with a nod of my head. I walk out the door bag in hand and the money my father gave me, to do what I do best disappear to never return to Sunnyvale court.

As I'm walking down the street I realize where am I going to go, I have no id,no birth certificate or passport to get me anywhere. I'm a ghost I don't legally exist to the government.

You see my name is Sang Sorenson  I'm about 5'1" petite in size, dirty blonde hair or as Meanie used to call it chameleon hair, I have scars that litter my body to show my abuse growing up, I have grass green eyes and a tiny button nose.

The tears in my eyes are streaming like a waterfall as I walk down the street and heads towards downtown. I won't be a burden on anyone else,I'll figure this all out, after all I'm a survivor who doesn't want to survive anymore.

What purpose do I have in life,who wants someone as broken as me,I knew they wouldn't stick around but I chose to let them. Now I just have to build the walls around my heart even higher and stronger than ever. While I may want end my life,I also want to live. Confusing huh, the thing is would anyone care either way.

Please bare with me this is my first story.