it's time

Sang

Upon running the hills of the castle and back to my family, I couldn't do anything but let my thoughts work themselves out, my uncle has been hurt to the point he may not make it, we need to get rid of Alistair, he is going to be even worse if he knows I'm here. Now how to bring it up to the guys and to let them know that there is only one way to finish him. Sure Chess,Ian, and Liam know I have killed, but it is never an easy feat when taking someone's life. Thankful most of mine have been for defense. Some of those times I may not have come out of alive if it didn't happen.

As I ride up to the castle to go see uncle, I think about everything, how my life has always been. I have lost plenty but also have gain plenty, but I'm not ready to lose uncle Killian yet, how will I do this without him.

Finally as I come riding into the castle, I spot Mary and Paul. As I dismount my horse I rush to Mary and ask where is my uncle, she tells me he is in his room, I thank her and thank Paul for taking my horse to the stables. I rush in, and up the stairs to Uncle Killian's room.

When I reach it, I see Connor is there waiting for me before we enter. He says welcome your highness, I just look at him cause he knows better, but we just laugh together, and enter my uncle's room.

The sight before me is something I never imagined, on the bed before me is not the man who helped me find my way,and helped raise me to the woman I am today,no he looks frail, exhausted, and older than what he is. He is hooked up to all these machines that are helping him to sustain his life. Upon getting closer to his bed, his eyes open and he looks at me, with a hand extended,I take it and he brings me down to his side to lay next to him. With a sigh I relax but not completely because I know thete are things we need to talk about,but for now we just enjoy each other's embrace. He has become one of the most important people in my life since Dad introduced us,he has become a father figure,an advisor, and most of all a temporary king to my people when I am not here. He makes sure things are done to my liking and to help our people where it is needed. He may be a mob boss, but with his life turned around, he has not been doing much illegal things and what he does do, I usually turn my head the other way.

Killian

How am I gonna tell her all I have to say,she's not gonna take this well. But she's been aware of it since she found out she is the princess of Ireland, I just didn't think this day would come this soon. But she has to be aware that once Alistair is put down, she needs to go in search of her oldest brother and he's not an easy one to be found,for  he usually seeks you out when you are needed.

Im also not sure how she's gonna take it,when she realizes it's time to give up her ghost status and become the leader she truly is not only for her people,but the underground as well. The world will know who she is one way or another. And I know she's ready for it, but how will her loves handle it, I know they have kids and from the looks of it,she's bearing more as we embrace. I hate that I am going to be missing this part of her life,the chance to watch her grow old,the chance to spoil the children and the chance to help walk her down the aisle when her boys do eventually propose,

I know she will be an excellent queen with seventeen kinds by her side. At least the castle is plenty big enough for them plus children. They won't all fit in her home back in Charleston.

Sang I have something to say to you,I tell her. She looks up at me with unshed tears and I tell her everything that happened,that needs to happen, I tell her Alistair needs to be taken down, and that when that is finished she needs to search out her oldest brother, I tell her with Connors help she will be able to succeed in it. She agrees with everything.but now for the hard part.

I look her in the eyes,the eyes she shares with her mother and grandmother. And tell her when is all done she will have to give up her ghost status that her people in both worlds will need her to be the leader she is meant to be. I can tell she worried,but I remind her that while she has done amazing things because of her ghostly abilities she can do more amazing things as a queen of Ireland. And with her men by her side she could be indistructable to the world shod the time arise,for not only will she lead her people of Ireland,but will be top of the line for the underworld and will be able to control the happenings of the mafias,gangs and mobs alike. I know her biggest is any kind of human and sex trafficking and with her on top she can put an end to it.

I watch as she process this and it's like something clicked. She looks at me with tears falling and agrees. And with a little more gentle talk, we know it is my time to go even though we are not ready, I tell her I will never stop loving her, to just look up when she needs me and one way or another I will answer her. And with that we just lay there together, I listen to her breathing and eventually my body drifts away.

Sang

I can't believe he is gone, with one last squeeze,Connor helps me up and out of uncles room, I look to Mary, and I tell her it's time. She gives me a sad smile and squeezes my hand and heads in to prepare for his removal. We will bury him on the castle grounds where my family is then I will go after Alistair.  As I return through the halls down to the dining room where I was told my guys are, Connor and I discuss everything,I also tell him when the time is right and he is ready he is to take uncle's place in the mob, for it is my desicion who takes it over, and Connor is a trusted man whom I have the honor to call my other brother if you will.