bonfire

Sang

I sent Brandon ahead to the moonlight ranch so that he didn't have to wait for me, that and I didn't feel like waiting around while he checked out my ride. This is my baby, I take it out on the back roads as well as pull the huge horse trailers with it, only certain people are allowed to drive it when I can't.

 This is my baby, I take it out on the back roads as well as pull the huge horse trailers with it, only certain people are allowed to drive it when I can't

I bought this one for fun and farm yeah I have a cluncker when our mending fences and such but this is my pride. On the outside it looks like an ordinary truck, but on the inside it's all me, I also have custom steps that were made for me because of my short stature. They have blin on them,black with pink rhinestones.

So as I headed to the garage which is loaded with my many vehicles, many of which are usually used for academy missions depending on my alias, certain alias have certain vehicles, while the rest are just for my everyday usage.

Anyways once I get to the garage I put up the overhead doors and descend down the ramp,see my garage ducks into the ground but looks like a normal garage when looking in from the outside, I grab the truck key off the hook and proceed to head over to my baby, get in,start her up and move on out,closing the garage door behind me, and head on over to moonlight ranch. I know Chess and the boys will already be there and they know my truck at this point with the help they do around the ranch when not working or academy jobs so they will spot me coming up the driveway.becuase of the timing of my arrival everybody should already be there.minjs the ones coming in over night. So I make my way over to moonlight, driving down the road, I see where Brandon and the rest of the toma team are standing by their two SUVs, I pull up and roll my window down asking if they want a ride to which they haven't responded to busy looking at my baby I guess, eyes wide eyed. Again I asked while revving up the engine which seemed to being them out of the minds and realize it was I who asked him. So they rushed to the doors fighting over the seats, and who would sit next to me, so in the front seat it was myself,Corey and raven up front while in the back Axel sat behind raven,Marc in the middle then Brandon behind me. Once everyone was loaded in, I proceeded to drive through the field, heading straight for the trees not slowing down, going straight through the cleared out path, finding that one giant mud pit going straight through it getting mud up over the hood, and off  to the clearing where the bonfire is taking place. Coming up to the bonfire circle I backed my truck up towards the bonfire, once parked everyone hopped out except me where I set up the speakers to play the music for tonight and turned on the music for everyone. Once I did that I proceed to jump out of my truck and head over to the rodeo circle. As I'm standing there to Julie who by the way I can't stand, she thinks she's God gift to men, flaunts it all over the place. Tries to get with every guy who even looks at her,ugh. As I'm talking to her I feel hands come around my waist and pull me into a chest of it wasn't for the scent I would have been on edge,but know it's Liam who did this, and he proceed to kiss my neck from behind,whispering in my ear that he can't wait to get me home,sending shivers down my spine. Julie is eyeing me trying to get me to introduce her to the man that I'm wrapped up in and I totally bypass that and excuse myself, Liam leads me to where the rest of my guys is asking who that was ,and I tell him her name is Julie. And explained to him that she's pretty much the rodeo slut. While I'm the rodeo princess. Over the last two years my confidence level has risen and I'm a bit of a bitch when I need to be. So after led me to Chess and Ian and we greet each other with hugs and kisses, I am passed onto the toma team who is also standing by with their own hugs and cheek and forehead kisses, what we have defined our relationship yet, finishing being in raven's arms with Corey against my front and raven at my back, I am sandwiches between them as they have a heated kiss between them, I just looked over my shoulder and watch thinking that that was hot and can't wait to join them, once they finished, Corey's cheeks are tinted pink,I know mine are and raven is just looking smug at what happened and how he knew it effected both of us. Again damn Russians.