flirty and perfect

Sean

Finally it's Friday last shift at the hospital and then it's off to the rodeo for the Weeknd putting time in the first aid tent, ugh I just need to sleep, no what I need is pookie cuddles and giggles and I haven't those in two years. Why did we ever let her go in the first place. How did think that would keep her safe. We should have know better, anyway time to get ready for work so I do my business after rolling out of bed and head in to work,after my office first step babies.

As I head up to see the new babies I run into Erica she's head nurse here now and we do idle chit chat, asks me about the family and if any of have seen Sang since that night, I said sadly we haven't seen or heard from her at all. She says her akrrys about hat and onxe wwe reached the baby floor we go our separate ways ,when I walk into the nursery to look at the babies Heidi hands me a note, I noticed it has my name typed on it, not Sean or Dr. Green,but itvsays Dr. Sean,only only person I allow to call me Dr. Sean and she hasn't been around for a couple of years. When I read it it said.

You tried to cure her giggles because they were contagious at break time head downstairs to the cafeteria go to Chris at the counter and tell him Ireland sent you.

Ireland who is Ireland I don't anyone in Ireland,but if it's in the cafeteria can't hurt to find out, ugh 2 hrs till break,oh well guess I better get these rounds done patients to see babies to hold and then break, as I'm doing my rounds raven came in with a knife wound. Apparently he was helping out at hidden Hearts Ranch and one of the new kids came in with a knife and managed to get him, while it's small wound it will still need stitches, he goes on mumbling about his little queen getting upset with him, I thought they broke up with Kayli but who am i too judge I tell him he's last and that he should be healed enough to work this weekend at the rodeo. He says good cause he can't let his little queen down. Who ever she is good luck to her dealing with this Russian.

Once I finish with raven it seems it's my break time so I head down to the cafeteria. And went I search of Chris, I say hello to him he informs me it's a cherry pie day today but I pass on it,but then I tell him Ireland sent me. He just looks at me with a wide grin, and hands me a purple wrapped box telling me to be careful it, he said when they called in this person had very heavy Irish accent. Not sure who it could be but found another note that read.

Today is a treat,make sure to get sleep cause she knows you need it. But she sent this from hidden Hearts bakery. Enjoy.

I opened the purple box and inside was a heavenly delicious looking apple pie made to perfection along that was a package of origami paper and a purple fork. I am so going to love this, hidden Hearts bakery is the best bakery in Charleston and they have never steered me wrong yet.

Owen

I'm sitting here in my suit like usual, this mission should be easy but we need to be careful and observant, supposedly some huge elite will be making there appearance at some point and the Kalo team has been hired as there body guards especially if there anything like Victors parents.im going through my stocks and business when my doorbell rings I look through the camera to find no one but a large box wrapped in grey paper. So I head downstairs to retrieve it from the door step. Being inside and head to the table. Once I get there I placed the box on the table and carefully open it, found a note types up with me. Blackbourne typed on it. This is what it read.

Mr.Blackbourne you once told her you would always be there to catch her if she fell.When you see her again you may not like what she's become or who she is now, but you must know,she never stopped loving you even after you kicked her out. But she has found her chosen family,but her heart is not complete just yet please know if you want her back it will take time for her to trust and love you again, but also know you aren't the only ones in her life like that anymore. So if you truly want her back, be prepared.Bit remember she loves you till the end.

I can't believe what I'm reading I did promise to catch her when she fell we promised to never abandoned her,and what did we do the one true thing she feared the most by kicking her out of the house, out if the family and out of our lives. Who knows if she will even accept us back after that.

Once I have read the note and calmed I proceeded to open up the box which contained a new tie, it had a violin with tiny pink hearts coming from it, and inside the next box was a brand new violin and looking at it closely you can see tiny hidden Hearts. A most cherished gift indeed. Now to find my darling and beg for forgiveness,now I understand why each of my brothers never said a word about their notes they were precious to then like the gifts they each individually received from the sender, but the notes tell us she is alive and that she still cares,maybe just maybe we can be apart her life once more in any capacity she'll take us.

(Almost rodeo time who's getting excited) the story won't end there though, she still has to meet her grandfather and deal with the German prince,but for now let's check in with Ireland as we know the Kalo toma team is working at hidden Hearts Ranch preparing the the sound space for her return And getting ready for the mission. At hand)