never goodbye

Sang

So my last night here for awhile, I'm going through my wardrobe figuring out which gowns to take back with me, knowing I have to make several appearences over the next two months,both in the states and overseas,I'm just not allowed in Ireland in that time unless I am told otherwise since that is the first place he'll be looking, but I will have to go Italy for the Mafia ball, as well as Russia to appear at uncle Alex's side during some big conference he does, not to mention when I travel to Greece I'll need to.make sure I have appropriate dresses for that. So might as well raid my royal closet for stuff like that. So that's what I'm doing right now,. Uncle Killian has insisted that Patrick come to America with me so I have my normal body guard,told h.i would be ok with my academy boys, he doesn't think so,but will need to my request and Patrick will show up when I have to make my appearences as the princess, I know I have a charity event that I have to make an appearance at at the end of the month, apparently not only will I have Patrick,but papa is sending Antonio from Italy and uncle Alex is sending sven, so where Patrick goes with me so do those two,ugh men.but I love them dearly.

After packing my clothes to go with me,I head down to the jewel room, load up my crown and a couple of  tiaras as well as the jewelry itself,all this is loaded into a safe and secure case and my crown in the crown case,which I will personally be carrying to and from the plan,when I get to hidden Hearts Ranch,they will all go in the safe that's in my office above my garage which is also safe gaurded like a fortress.one can never be too careful when they are me. So when I land in Charleston I will go to the ranch to put everything away, show up to the rodeo in skinny jeans, something shows my curves and keeps my leg hidden,this helps to bring in more money, then I will change into my rodeo attire just before I go on to perform. Since we have already safeguarded me for the rodeo weekend I didn't need to bring the extra guards. Everything is ready,now to say my goodbyes to the staff and uncle and Conor, it's never goodbye though, so with that I gave hugs all around keeping a tighter hold on uncle Killian and told him till we meet again.

And with that I'm off to the airport, I had the driver take the longer route so I may get to enjoy Ireland I little more,I absolutely love my country and have walked away with the heavy Irish accent(I'm not about to try writing the heavy Irish talk), my guys have said they love it. Let's see what the Blackbourne team think of it now, when they hear me speak, I had the toma team setup the VIP seats so that when I entered the area they would only hear my voice at first,they won't know it's actually me because of the accent. Spend a lot of time in Ireland you pick it up.   So now that we have driven through my country and have now boarded my plane, I'm heading home to the arms of my loves. I could really use them right now, now that I can move about the plane, time to call Liam,

He picks up the 2nd ring I knew they were busy,but I need him to bring my truck and trailer over to shadow fields, dusty will already have velvet already loaded with my gear and clothes for the rodeo,

I tell him that dusty will have everything ready to go,and to be careful with velvet,she my prize horse and a was a gift to me, she is the best horse for the stuff I do at the rodeo,we work well together and she knows how read me with my prosthetic leg. We are so intune to each other. Which is why when kids come for the horse therapy we let the horses pick the kid, we tell the kids this cause the horses just know who they can really work with.

He says he misses his little dove and will see me there, he asked where they should meet me,I told him you'll know when I arrive, that there's only one way to arrive when your late,this confuses him,but oh well my secret for now. I tell him I love him and that I am going to go take a nap,while I'm still up in the air. He tells me to be careful that he loves me too. And we hang up, now for some sleep before a very long and busy weekend.