the wedding

Sang

After a night with Brandon, I woke up feeling refreshed, I looked at him and smiled as he too had looked at me at the same time, we then brought our lips together saying good morning. And we just layed there wrapped up in each other, we talked about my brothers wedding,we talked About the kids,we talked about the future of hidden Hearts,but most of all we talked about our life and moving forward, I told him that should they ever ask, and we decide to get married that even if I can only legally wed one I will have 17 weddings and wed each one. He just beamed at that and he told me he loves me, after a few more minutes we got up and showered together. Then proceeded down to breakfast where everyone was just finishing theres.
After breakfast I went in search of Damien and Cody, with all the Hussle and bussel of getting the mansion ready for the big day,I still wanted some time with them. When I found them, they were wrapped up together sitting on the couch, when they saw me they parted and invited me to sit in the middle of them. And that's how we stayed until it was time to get ready, my brothers and I all snuggled together, as dad came in and found us he managed to snap a picture before we noticed and then he joined in on the family hug and we took another picture. He said, this was all he needed, his children,his family. He told the boys no matter what if they wanted kids,one way or another it would happen, he thanked me for giving him his first grandkids,with two already here and four more on the way,he couldn't have been happier. He said the uncles can't wait to meet them and that my grandfather is excited about being a great grandfather. He also reminded me that these kids have couple more uncles to meet as well,my blood brothers. Everyone has accepted them into the family,only because I never knew bout them before.

And with that we all left to get ready for the wedding.

And with everyone ready the wedding was ago, The preacher took his place at the front,dad walked Damien down and I walked Cody down, I couldn't have been anymore happier if I tried,once the grooms were in place everyone was seated and I sat betwee...

And with everyone ready the wedding was ago, The preacher took his place at the front,dad walked Damien down and I walked Cody down, I couldn't have been anymore happier if I tried,once the grooms were in place everyone was seated and I sat between Marc and Ian who each had their child on their laps. Each had am arm around me one across the shoulders and another on the baby bump, this was it,this was my chosen family, this was the one I wanted to spend my days with,my life, my future. This proves to me that no matter what life throws at me,I can make it through, I somehow managed to have family in all areas of the world,regardless of how,they would show up the instant that I needed them and I would always have a place to stay. Growing up may have been rough,but I have learned to dance in the rain,to come out like I did.