my brothers getting married

Sang
Six months I have been awake and healed well,six months from waking up,I'm preparing for yet another trip this time all twenty of us, and I haven't even told them yet,Ethan and Victoria will be one soon, rodeo planning is underway as we decided to make the charity rodeo an annual event, dates have been plenty, everyone is settled into the big house at hidden Hearts cow barn is about to be finished,more people coming to us for help we have had to expand everything, I have expanded out little moon Ranch to accommodate more underaged children, but I couldn't be happier with the outcome and the seventeen men that have helped me achieve my seem regardless of the darkness that is still yet to come. And the one brother I have yet to meet. Six months the love that I share with my men has only gotten stronger except one and I need to figure that out soon. He hasn't been around as much and I'm not sure why,hes canceled dates,he's been put of the house, sure we've made up and apologies spoken, but something seems off, and he's one of the three I need to tell,yes we have all gotten freaky in the bedroom,what you would to regardless of everything that's happen. But here we are twenty of getting ready to head to ghost bird airport on our way to Italy,

MY BROTHERS ARE GETTING MARRIED, yes Damien and Cody are thing the knot at the big house, all to be present. Not to mention daddy said he's handing the reigns over to them, and going to be on the side lines being a mentor to them to run the family suffeciently,he's decided to be a father and foremost a grandfather. He said he wanted a big family,and since his wife died he never got that personal big family,it's always just been him and Damien until I came along,he always tells me I'm the daughter he always wanted. While my biological father didn't want me, Alessandro always makes sure that I know he wants me, so as soon as I tell the three everyone will know the news and I want to do it before the knot is tied.

So as everyone is packed,the kids all set in their car seats we all loaded into the multiple vehicles and head on our way to the airport, I may not have mentioned the new plane that was gifted from Ireland seeing as the family is growing, uncle Killian felt it necessary. While the traditional Ireland plane on the outside,the inside is set up for a family with children, all of us adults have our seats and the children have theirs when they grow they will be switched out for proper seats and in their own area of the plane.

So with that we head out, and on our way I text kota because he's in the other car, I ask him if we can talk before heading out,it's weighing to much on my mind and I need to know the truth now, and he responds with a hesitant sure. I show it to Nathan and he just nods knowing I need a moment with my numbers,noticing my look he just says it'll be ok peanut with a kiss to my temple.
Upon reaching the airport we all climb out ,Marc and Ian taking the children to get them settled, everyone else grabs the luggage and proceeds to the plane,since it's my family home I only brought what was needed seeing as the rest will be in Italy.
With a hug Nathan takes his leave as Kota comes over. And he looks at me sheepishly, I ask him what's the matter, I tell him my thoughts,my feelings, my fears with him pulling away from me, I then ask the question that's saying on my mind is there someone else? He kind of shies away and it's then that I have the twist in my stomach and it's not the three little ones that are starting to grow. I just nod my head and walk away when he doesn't answer. With a sullen look I board the plane, and head to my seat willing my tears not to fall,I get it,,we are a lot to handle, not everyone can do this type of relationship,I just wish he was honest with me from the beginning, wonder how this is going to work once I make the announcement. Liam takes notice but everyone else seems to be in their own conversation or if they notice no one says anything. When kota comes aboard he can't even look me in the eye, with my eyes and a tilt if my head I inform Liam that headed to the back. He just shakes his head and let's me go, I need time to process what wasn't said, when all is settled and we are off the ground I head to the bedroom, lie down and just cry, I cry for the unborn baby that is his based on calculations,I cry for what could have been, and I cry for one I'm losing. I must have been so out of it cause I never heard the door open and close,I never felt the bed dip but by the scent I know who it is and just curl into them and let the tears flow, until I fell asleep.

Nathan

What the heck is going on with kota and peanut, she showed me the text between them, I just nodded saying I know what to do, I mean ok I know not everything is perfect between everyone yet,but we have all managed to get further in our relationships with her or so I thought,after giving her a squeeze we all went and boarded the plane while we wait for them to talk, but based on the way she came into the plane and went straight to the back after doing a quick conversation with Liam, but not before a quick glance as Kota come on,he wouldn't even look at her eyes. Ok Kotas my best friend and even I don't know what that was about. So when he sits down and everyone is settled and then we were off in the air as soon as we leveled out, I needed to speak with Kota and find out what was happening. As I convey this I see raven and Corey head toward the back I'm assuming to go see our girl. So wrong tells me Liam said something to them,somehow those eight really know how to read her and figure who she needs at the time,something the rest of us are starting to learn ourselves. And with that I go and talk to Kota.