Chester

Chester

At some point I heard movement in the middle of the night, it was enough to wake me up, as I opened my eyes and looked around everyone was still sleeping but Sang was no where in the room huh so I got up quietly to go find her, I found her in the kitchen standing in front of the windows drinking a glass of water so I went up behind her and snacked my arms around her waist and pulled her to my chest and asked in her ear,penny for your thoughts. She. Just smiled and looked up at me, set her glass down, and leaned against me with my head on.her head, we just watched the trees sway in the breeze and stood there just the two of us enjoying the quiet basking each other s comfort then she turns in my arms to face me so she can see me with her hands on my chest she stretched up to kiss me and I met her half way. I then tapped her thighs to tell her to jump and she did wrapping her legs around my waist and we for into a heavy make out session when we pulled apart need air she whispered that she loved me and I'd we could go somewhere to be by ourselves I took her up to my roof she said she had the rooms sound proof when it was built. While kissing her I layed her on my bed and climbed up laying on top of her with out crushing her and we continued our makeour session while kissing down her jaw and neck she whispered in my ear that she want me to make love to her, and that's what we did I ravished her body treating like the precious jewel she is and made love to her till the wee hours of the morning.once we took a much needed nap we took a shower another heated session in their and she got ready to go yet another trip to Ireland. Atleast she can sleep on the plane, so with kisses and hugs to everyone she was off yet again, hopefully after this month she will stay home a little more. I see it's starting take a toll on her the constant back and forth this past month,but I also understand that it's who she is and what is expected of her. Maybe once everything is settle she can do less missions and focus on the ranch and Ireland.