papa and Damien

Sang

After saying goodbye to my Russian family, Im heading to Italy to see papa and Damien before heading back to the states where I will meet up with Chess and the boys in Texas. While I was in recovery, we have gotten close through their many visits and emails and phone calls,we have grown closer than ever, when I get back into the states I will tell them everything up to the point of our first meeting. They are gonna help the Texas ranch with start up and help me to find the proper ranch hands and therapists to work there where my home base will be south Carolina closer to not only them, but raven as well, that's another person who I have grown close to and can't wait to meet his team at hidden Hearts Ranch their. If I'm comfortable with it I may just let the Kalo team and the toma team move into the special academy house I had built on the property,see in the six months of my recovery I joined the academy through Russia band Italy, they have agreed to conceal all my identity a per request of myself, it only made that part of the deal easier when they discovered I am a ghost. The only one in existence that we are aware of. While the academy has a couple of ghost dogs,I am the only bird. So my missions are a little more than the average ghost. And because of my connections and resources they know nothing about I am able to go into deeper,more dangerous missions than even the ghostsogs could get into.

So now I'm headed to Italy where my home lies to say some personal goodbyes and that I will see them soon. After all in 2 months I have to go back to Ireland for royal duties, as well as the charity ball that is being thrown to raise money to raise money to build the children's hospital in Dublin.

Upon touchdown at the airport papa and Damien are waiting for me to say our proper goodbyes, we do a quick catch up,papa hands me a special leg for me for my missions, it has special compartments for my knives and whatever else may need,it is pretty cool also one that I can climb with. Uncle Alex gave me one that will help with swinging through the trees which he discovered I love to do when I was there,it gave me the element of surprise to come from above.

I told papa and Damien thanks for everything and that they will always be my home no matter where my life is headed,they always made me feel safe,loved  and most importantly wanted. They will be attending the charity ball with me,only I'm going as myself representing the princess so I won't have any of the royal jewels on,that are displayed at the castle,so the public will never know.

After our goodbyes I leave my home in papas arms and board my royal jet to return to Texas to meet Chess and the boys. Yes I have now have two jets both green and white to represent my royal side, the outside is mostly emerald green and gold lettering that says hhr with a hidden heart with in the r and a small royal crown at the rs tail. To represent hidden Hearts Ranch and my royal status the second one is the same only in white with erald letting and a 2 after the r to represent it's the second plane which is bigger than my personal one.

I have also bought 2 helicopters, the big one is military grade with luxury inside it can carry about to about 30 people comfortably, and my personal copter for myself and my personal family,holds about 20 of us, with seats and all it looks like a little home for the air. My room in it has a couple of seats as well as a queen size bed in the back. Those are sitting in Charleston at hidden ranches personal airport. So I say my final goodbyes to papa and Damien and get into my plane with my pilots Karen and will and head back to the states, because of my different statuses there is no need for use of the commercial airports, they use my own tower which I had built,known as ghost IRS tower and it has enough range to only need one for the two ranches to be used for all incoming and outgoing private aircraft.

Now for the long flight back,I'm heading in for a sleep to rest.