sit and look pretty,as if

Sang

Upon waking after very restful sleep sandwiches between raven and Corey, I always love waking up with my guys. somehow I managed to wiggle myself out of big bears grip, not an easy feat that's for sure and went into my bathroom to do my business, wash up and proceeded to put hit rollers in my hair,today I had to sit and look pretty as an official from Ireland, surprised that never came up last night about where the Irish accent came from, when they no daddy is Italian and my uncle is Russian,you would have thought I would pick up one of theirs especially Italian, but nope I am in Ireland so much I somehow pick Ed it up,at the beginning it was just a slight and now it's heavy enough people wouldn't believe I was in the states doe most of my 20 years. Anyway after getting my hair set I walked down the stairs from bedroom to find everyone else awake kissed daddy good morning and my brothers a hug before going outside to wake Marc to make my coffee, needless to say it took a while for him to make it . When I entered this tent he question may hair and stuff,told him on was on official Royal duties and that I had to sit and look pretty today.he just scoffed at that,they know me better than to just sit there and so nothing,but I had to try.so after a little fun,we proceeded back into my camper but not before getting a wink from Axel, saying I know what you just did. Upon entering the camper daddy was starting breakfast,he was making an authentic Italian breakfast for everyone today, he already has all the boys setting up tables and chairs outside for everyone to eat as one big happy family even if nine aren't officially members yet, Marc made a couple different coffees, dad's Italian blend, regular, and of course me special Irish coffee,uncle Killian introduced it to me,and I have drunken it every morning since,no matter what country I'm in I have to .have my Irish blend.drives daddy. Nuts, he thinks because I was in Italy first that's what I should be drinking.

So once breakfast is made and on the table, we all sit down,Damien says the morning prayer which I too have adapted to doing, my guys know they don't have to but it's something I do thanks to daddy.

Everybody eats and goes through their jobs today, with daddy and Antonio here for the day, he's only keeping one academy member for body guard  he will rotate through the three teams on who is available when, he has assigned Damien to Cody since Cody is my best brother friend they want him safe as well, honestly I don't think those two mind seems something is sparking between them and I couldn't be happier and I know daddy sees it by the way he through out orders just now,while the blackbourne team is still confused on my official duties at this rodeo event everyone else knows what it means, it was I am officially introduced today,I'm not sure how nine guys are gonna react, and being a royal means top seating,best seat in the house, and by that daddy will be seated next to me and one other elite of my choosing.the body guards are kept close. But not next to us, Gabriel asks why I have curlers in my hair if it's just for the rodeo I just told him because I want to, by his facial expression I can tell he's sad he doesn't get to play dress up with me. Nope I guess he's with Luke again today for confession security. But I told them they would more than likely see me later. He smiled about that.
So after breakfast everyone chipped in for cleanup when all was done everyone we there marry ways for their jobs, daddy decided to have Silas first for a body guard,I think this is daddy's way of sizing them up and getting a feel for them.if they are with the time for his little bambina and Silas was more than happy to take first shift,  so as I was preparing dad check my nub to make sure it was safe to put my tanned prosthetic on and sure enough with resting it as much I did,it would be okay for today, so daddy helped me put it on since the other guys were off doing other jobs and he wasn't sure about Silas helping me with yet, I then finished my hair.

if they are with the time for his little bambina and Silas was more than happy to take first shift,  so as I was preparing dad check my nub to make sure it was safe to put my tanned prosthetic on and sure enough with resting it as much I did,it wo...