journey

Sang

They say life is a journey that doesn't end, I have managed to get gifts for each of the lost boys and have them mysteriously delivered when they are not paying attention,nobody but myself knows what they are getting. It was just a matter of setting things up, even more so since I will be leaving early tomorrow to head back to Ireland. Each gift is a representation of them and myself when we were together. It's helping them to know that I am alive and may someday show up back in their lives. Since the barn is down the boys and I are working on the inside getting the walls and ceiling situated so that it can be painted when I am gone,so that I can move in the instruments when the rodeo is done. I have asked the guys to let Gabriel come in and do his thing and they agreed since he was the best at doin those they will get him to do it, I told them to tell them to ask how many favors as I have more than enough, and gave them my business credit card to buy the supplies he asks for. I also said that if he gets out of hand to tell him he's grounded and if asks where that order came from, just to tell them from afar or something like that,he used to always try to ground me. Payback.

So upon waking up this am with Marc, after a heavy night of fun, and a  shower for two we met up with everyone else for a funday before I leave tomorrow. I decided we are going to go use the new track I had built and the ATVs in the toy garage. So without argument we headed over to the toy garage,I opened it up and let's just say they were impressed not only did have ATVs, and dirt bikes, but it also held all paintball materials water guns,badminton,volleyball, you name it I probably has it, we used to most of the sports equipment with the  kids that was more in the head therapy. So they had more then just head sessions the ATVs are the only things they couldn't use, and just so happens there is one each guys favorite color and the symbol that is used for the apps on our phones have been painted on them so they knew who's was who's since sometimes the colors look to close to another color.

So once we suited up and helmets i took them out to the track by the creek, once we got our there we starting to drive and chase each other going through the creek and getting covered in mud,once we finished we drove back hoses off the ATVs and ourselves put the ATVs back in the toy garage,if they like that garage wait till they see my vehicle garage. We decided to go out for dinner so we all went home to shower change and get ready I made reservations at my favorite restaurant, it has the best authentic Irish food,but also has something from everyone, you want Italian it has that  french cuisine got it. It's called a taste of Ireland and more.

So why the guys were finishing up at the mansion getting ready, I went to the garage and pulled out my SUV with the darkest tint windows, with a German trying to get me,can never be to careful, I also made sure I was packing.

The dress Sang is wearing for group date night.

The thing about this SUV is it can hold all of us in one vehicle and I'm letting Chess drive it tonight.it was a gift from daddy. He also made sure it was bullet proof and armed though I doubt I'll need it but he also got a smaller one for Ireland. That Killian is to drive when he takes me out.

Speaking of daddy, I pickup the phone and say hello daddy, he says hello bambina, we catch up on what's happening he tells me that he won't make it this weekend to either Ireland or the rodeo due to the Albanians and call me if I'm needed for my sweet nature to win against them I just giggle and tell him I love him and we hang up just as the guys came out to the SUV. With Chester driving I was riding in the passenger seat, Axel,Liam and Brandon were riding right behind us, then it was Marc and Ian and raven and Corey in the way back.
We just chatted about everything,I told them my next trip to Ireland I would take them with me. That the next trip I needed to take was to Greece to meet my grandfather,of course they were all worried but I reminded them if my heritage, and who my family is.that I would be fine, also the fact that I can speak and understand the language will help.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, I have them my name, some new waitress was working and was looking over my guys like a yummy treat,sorry chicky these ones are mine keep your paws off. Don't think she got the message,  when she came and asked if we ready to order and we said yes so we ordered our drinks and appetizers, then went around ordered our meals. When the waitress became back with the drinks she was shoving her boobs into the guys faces and they were completely ignoring it, which I was happy about, it just solidified the bond between me and them. When she came back with our meals she was trying to touch them this is where I said enough was enough and got the manager who happens to be academy, I spoke with him about his waitress she glared at me and asked who I was, peter just said that I was the Irish princess nobody is supposed to know about my ghost status. But hearing about the Irish princess was enough, because of who her family was,not many people know who she is though. She hitailed it out of there after that and Peter apologized for her behavior and gave us our meals for free though I insisted on paying for them, he knew not to argue with me And let me do it. Once we finished with dinner we headed back to the ranch, I decided to stay with the boys in the big house and we had a sleepover in the living room I slept between Ian and Liam that night all snuggled in close with the two of. Until I had to get up to go to Ireland.