shadows once again

Sang

As I walked into the club I said hello to the staff caught up with the asked about their lives a little, see most of my security is from Italy or Russia and when someone new gets hired they go through extensive training with either dad or uncle Alex as well as background checks most of the staff is someone who wanted out of the Mafia but not quite out if the family, so most of then have taken positions in the family companies and because most of the states companies are mine they have the option to come to the stars and work in one of mine.it also gives papa and uncle a piece of mind knowing I'm surrounded by their own. While I am here people know who I am but to the  public if anyone was to ask who own the owner is they say oh the little princess or the wolf's princess, it through a them way off because they have know clue who that is or that Italy and Russia are involved her. Uncle Alex sometimes calls me his little wild princess because of my height and small frame but piss me off and this wolf bites. So as I was walking up to talk to Boris one of my bartenders, I spot a particularly large group of guys with girls hanging all over them,guess they don't want me back at all,they see I'm fine and that was that, as I'm looking around them and spot each one I notice the only one missing was Victor, I can only hope he's not playing me like they were apparently. When I locked onto steel grey eyes I just let him know what I was feeling disgust at what they were doing and sadness because they didn't want to be with me anymore in any capacity. I guess it was good to move with caution with these guys again and with that I turned around and went and talked to Boris gave him a run down and told him to give the guys at the table a round on the house but don't let Sasha deliver it till I'm up in the office,told him the him the guy in the suit will probably watch me till I disappear and that he will send the long blonde hair guy to check things out on what I'm doing, I told Boris to just let this one ride out because of who they are aware is upstairs right now. I won't be alone. He just nods his head and asks if those were the ones to kick me to the curb all those years ago and I just said yes. And he gave smug smile, this night just got even better. So he did as he was told,   I stopped on the second landing where there is a couple of vip tables and told Tony the same thing I told Boris. Just to let this one play out. Let him come all the way up. And with that knowing steel eyes were watching my every.movement proceeded up to my office. Ha if they only knew.

Owen

After the look I got from Sang I didn't know what to think, she gave me a look of disgust yet sad, she showed me the shadows in her eyes once again and I can't help but wonder if we were the ones to put them there this time. As I watched her head the stairs I couldn't help but wondered if she knew the owners and only gave Luke a nod to convey my thoughts.

Luke

Ha sneaky ninja time, but how to get up there with out being seen, and God cupcake looked yummy to tonight.somehow I managed to get up here without one issue and this place is more gaurded then the paintings in Paris. Sheesh who owns this joint. Just as I was about to open the door it was yanked from my hand by a very angry looking Croatian and a very scary raven. I just chuckled and said hey guys, what are you doing here, I saw no signs up cupcake but I heard her distinct giggle. Raven and angry parted just a little as Chester had just put Sang in his lap. Raven says little queen, wonder why he calls her that, blonde ninja here to see you, she just looks up to me with a serious look and asked what the hell I wanted, I just said Owen wants to talk to you, and she said then he should have stopped kissing that slutbag Ashley and came up himself. Whoa cupcake has a mouth on her when she's not happy, so turn around when she says oh and Lucian you should know Carrie used to be a man,well that send shivers down my spine, with that I closed the door and walked back down to where my brother sat looking dejected did we just lose her all over again. The only thing I said to Owen was go up and talk to her.