secrets and my heart

Sang

So with everything talked about, I will be moving my things to the back house and leaving my house for a guess house strictly for family. Because of to secrets that are still kept in that house. So that is what I am doing tomorrow,the guys that are around will help move the heavy stuff to the big house, and I will move the rest so they can go do there work, and I won't keep them, I have plants of money for all of us, but they like doing there jobs, as it is I am having a huge computer lab done for Corey complete with a bed and lounge area,In case he ends working late at least I know he can rest if he doesn't come back to the main house, since his work is all computers and for the academy he's the hacker of the family,I have my own hacking to do,just mines a little more entailed because of the underground I can go a little more in depth. Raven works at the gym with Nathan but he helps me keep the the therapy and home gyms up to par, works with us at home so if we don't have time to go down to the gym we can train at home. Axel has the aquarium, Chester has his own office bear mine in the headhouse, Liam and Ian have there own space. Marc has his coffee cafe which he named coffee de fleur, and has become a booming business,it works out perfectly because we combined it with hidden Hearts bakery, took the to building and knocked out the center wall and made it one huge place. Of course you have seen brandons garage,

But the one space none of them knows is the space behind my office and those are the deep secrets of the underground and securities I am about to show and talk to them about, first I need to due their hand and retina scans before they are able otherwise if anyone but rise authorize let's just say they won't be killed but it won't be pretty either. After the scans they will give a password unique for then for voice recognition purposes.

So without further adu, I present to you boys what we call the panic room, this place will sleep up to 20 comfortably and is stocked with all necessities including medicines.
But if can continue down the hall way much more to see, raven and Liam you'll love this room, and I open the door to the weapons room, and there eyes went wide,there was every weapon imaginable in this room,well atleast the ones you could pickup,but back one Ireland or even Italy that's another story.  I showed them the state of the art kitchen, the bio lab the chem lab, the nursery all just looked at me adoringly  I think, what we wanted to be prepared, yes I want children with them but I don't think the question is how many of them,but to figure out who wants there own,I'm going to assume all of them and as long as I am able I will give that to them. And I can tell you this family is on its way to getting bigger and I'm not talking about 9 lives bigger, no one two lives bigger and if I did my calculations correct I have a pretty good idea who the first father is if not the first two. But I know they will love this child like there own biological children,so know worries,now how to tell them will be another story. But anyway I show them all the rooms and only have two more things to show them, I show them to were the tunnel is that leads out to the clearing,but we didn't go down it,I told they could explore more later. Then I grabbed Corey's hand laced our fingers together and proceed to walk towards the computer room,when we got there I had him close his eyes,and walked into the room, turned the lights on which automatically turn on the monitors and then tell him to open, let's just say he was in glory, not only was it the computer room but all the records we kept were on this room,this has extra security so that will be setup strictly for these eight guys as well. No one else is allowed to enter without authorized personal. I told them that the binders all underground info on members and their locations, Should something happen to me they are to contact my papa or uncles,those three are the only ones right now to give them the info they will need, I tell them if they have an idea where I could be that they would help them quickly instead of searching through these binders as of right now it's just the Russians,Italians, and Irish members and the order in which to call when they have permission, the elders will give them a word in which a corresponding phrase will be used and vice versa similar to how the academy works. But for instance of dad says little bambina is lost, the return would be little will be found or something to let them know help is waiting for them to find me,like if they are here And I have been kidnapped,they would contact the are to look first and expand from their, Alexandre may use little pup and Killian might use little fox or something to distinguish the person without using real names. Hoping when I meet grandfather and we except each other we get the infor like this from the Greeks, it's a way of helping out the allies get their family members home sooner. If I'm kidnapped from Italy but we know I'm heading to Greek territory then papa would notify grandpa and vice versa. So I set Corey all up with the access on this computer minus the Mafia stuff and tell him now that he has the access to this main frame he can use his computer in the house with it so he doesn't have to come in here all the time, but also told him this will reset all passwords after a certain a count of time for security purposes. And that is most of the secrets they can know. Now how to tell them we are expecting, then to figure how to tell daddy and the uncles I will inform Victor on our date,no secrets in that department since with my small from I'll be showing soon enough,and that is not a secret that can't get out, as the academy will also have to know so they can determine my missions on what is safe and what is not. After all don't want them to lose their ghost family so they, As it is me. Buble has to ask the guys if they want to be ghost or not.