frenemies

Adonis

As Sang is dancing with her brother in comes a barreling baboon I swear,yelling at Atlas to get off of her, now it dawn's on me he must be one of the many she told us about, but as he makes his was to stop them he gets between them and shoves Sang  a little to much causing her to stumble,thankful quick reflexes thanks to the underground, I managed to keep her from falling into the glass table,that could have been disastrous for not only the table for her small frame not to mention the life that is growing inside her,if only I met her sooner,stop Adonis that's your best friends sister, and she a castellanos,your a andimos she's royalty in the underground your in between, high rank in-between but none the less even if she wasn't she's still taken and with child or in her case children. Oh well, with a small thank you from her angelic voice I fixed her upright when my eyes landed on the other guy who entered the room and I couldn't help go wide eyed,Doing a double take with the other guy and back,sure enough Silas Korba was here at eh palace/mansion,I liked the kid when we were growing up then his brother got mixed up in the underground on the wrong side of he tracks as they say, there family blames the castellanos when in reality it was the drakos that have his brother the drugs that made him go nuts, I had heard about the fire that killed the mother, and soon after that the Korba family just left,this other guy was adimant about him going and he wouldn't go without his family. And now he has returned,for what,but looking at the beauty in front of me and the way he is eyeing her, I can only assume she is what he's here for. He must be the Greek she dated that's pushing her away to cause her such sadness.

Atlas

Well,well,well if isn't the Greek that ran away,Silas Korba, and his friend here South,east, I don't know I just know his name is a direction,never bothered to take the time to get to know a Korba friend, we weren't friends but we weren't completely enemies either,we just didn't care for each other growing up. And here was in my home,why was he here. I see him looking at my little sister and right away I realized why. He was the one that Alessandro said would be showing up, apparently him and his brothers as he calls them still have feelings for her and he was the one pushing her away and he's trying to get him to talk to her atleast,even if nothing comes from it. So for Sang  will not cause a rukas.

Silas

God when we landed at the airport it was amazing how quick we were ushered to a waiting helicopter, apparently since we were guests of the princess we got the royal service, so we loaded into a helicopter and made our way to what I assume would be the royal mansion, where I could hopefully start to mend things with aggele.
What I didn't expect to see when I walked in was her in the arms of Atlas ,and Adonis standing by, when North decided to storm over in usual manner when it came to his baby, he's been going on about what to do to make things right. I watch as he gets between the two and shove aggele a little to much causing her to stumble and if it wasn't for Adonis's quick reflex she would have gone into the glass table. I watch as she smiles up to her and thank him, when our eyes lock, he looks just as surprised to see me as I do him. But when aggele looks up at me with unshed tears in her eyes making them look like diamonds, Im realizing just how much me pushing her away through no fault of her own is truly hurting her,all she wanted was to bring me here with her for a visit, and because I could not get over the memories I was pushing her away, and almost lost her, I will do what I can to make this right and get her back in my life one way or another.

North

God I couldn't believe it when we landed in Greece, what the hell were we doing in Greece of all places, I know we took baby's plane for a special mission, but I thought it was because it was just easier like when we would take Victors plane for stuff, but it seems like Mr. Berlosconi was adimant about us taking her plane because when we landed there was a bunch of people already waiting do shuffle us around,is the service baby gets when she goes places or just us, we were then shuffled onto a helicopter and brought to what looked to be a huge mansion, Silas tells me this is the home of the Greek royals,hes just as confused as I am it seems, we landed and we're met by the butler and asked for us to follow him, apparently we were expected. As we enter Silas and I were talking in hushed whispers when we heard that angelic voice of hers,baby was here,please tell me shes here,we knew she was traveling,we just didn't know where. But from the sounds of it,she's been here the whole time. Granted we only took off a little after she did.but come on what are the chances. When Silas and I turned the corner all I saw was red,when I saw her in another man's arms,and not just any,Silas told me about this atlas and Adonis guys and how they were growing up before I came into the picture. So I did what I did best and went and took him off of her, a few words were thrown his way, then I heard Sang yell at me to stop,they were only dancing,I just looked at her for the first time we walked in and what I saw took my breath away, the outfit did nothing to cover her figure and the bump that was now forming.
And I did the one thing I've wanted to and took her in my arms and hugged her like my life depended on it being gentle with the baby bump, and to my surprise she hugged back I told her I was sorry for everything,everything from before and everything since we saw each other again and all she said was I missed you north star.  And handed me a note she must have had for a while,cause when I opened it all it said,was do you like me and I just chuckled and said yes asking her the same question, she answered she never stopped.