one month,7 pregnant

Sang

I have been here a month, which makes it September, another month it will be my birthday and by the looks of it I maybe celebrating it alone and not with my guys. Oh what I wouldn't give go be wrapped in their arms,but no I go to bed disgusted because I have to share a beds with Bjorn, he may have been a good trainer in Russia but he was definitely creepy which is why uncle always insisted on having Sergio there when I was trained. He says after the babies are born, he will raise them as his own and soon as I'm healed enough we are to make our own for his heirs, apparently he is part of the darker place no one talks about because they are ruthless, but he says I bring in the light where there darkness, like seriously, so while I'm stuck here, I can only hope I am found soon by my family..I'm hoping even if they don't have my clues,that somehow they think about my roots,I'm hoping Owen remembers what he used to call me when we were alone and I'm not talking about his darling, that will hopefully give him a huge clue. While they might not be able to pinpoint me because my leg was disable and I'm not sure where my crutches are but with that they should be able to get an idea of area of the world I'm in and with the underground looking for me I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before someone finds me,and I'm hoping it's soon, I want to be held by my boys, I want to feel wanted and loved,not used and abused,while they may not physically be abusing me, the things they say and the things they want to, is enough to abuse my mental being and just when I had gotten through, the night ares are returning,I have no way of calling anyone,so once I again I feel alone, the only thing keeping me going is the babies I carry within me reminding me if the love on the outside.

Meanwhile in Charleston

Owen

One month,she's been completely gone for one month and not one person has been able to find her, the only thing we have is that one stupid riddle from when we all met in Italy, something about her roots. Darling where are you, I haven't held you in so long, think Owen think, she's counting on you to help find her, why did we have to be so stupid those years ago,if we hadn't she'd be here in our arms either snuggling,making mischief with the troublemakers, baking up a storm in the kitchen when she's stressed,making sure dinner was ready most of the time when we got home, she always knew what was needed and who needed what at anytiney,if one of us needed extra snuggling she gave it, and now we have eight more brothers and we are all struggling since our return to the states from Italy,my brothers and I have moved into hidden Hearts into the big house, Kalo-Toma team said it would be easier and eventually it would have happened,so with the seventeen of us yes it gets crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way, turns out they are proposing in December to her,after her twenty first birthday and after the twins are born. Can't be more than happy to have babies in the house,but can't help but think she was all nine of us back, I know a few members of my team have somewhat reconciled with her,but not everyone, so with everyone here at the house right now,we are discussing how to find her,think Owen her roots, Ireland,Russia, Italy, states,now Greece, Berlosconi,Popov, castellanos, Dukas, chameleon hair, twin brother, no correction triplets all separated for a reason, don't know who or where third one is only that he's the middle one.sorenson, Sang,Sangrida,oh shit I thought I always called her darling but when it was just the two of us I would call her my little Valkyrie and that's when it hit me,she's in the Nordic regions and with a gasp and wide eyed every one looked at me waiting for me to speak, and so I did,I told them how I would call her my little Valkyrie when we were alone because that was the meaning of her name, and then they figured it as well, but now to figure out where in the Nordic regions, somewhere she's be isolated from everyone but close enough for some people to travel,assuming they are taking care of her properly, since she's a big to do in the underground it seems. Now to call her dad and get something out on the table.

Alesandro

I was sitting here going through everything we knew,but no success when the call came through from Owen, as much as I was infuriated with him and his team,they are slowly making amends with my bambina, and have not run from this shall we say bump in the road, he had figured out shes got to be in the Nordic regions somehwere based on the root of her name and previous last name. Of course why did I not see it sooner. With that I was on the phone to the other three and since Alex was closer he'd send some word,he says he has a traitor in the house as he has not seen Bjorn since she went missing,and knowing how he used to creep his little wolf out is enough to think he was the one behind the kidnapping and used Germany as a pawn. So now to figure it all out, turns out Bjorn has been helping the darker part of the underground,used to call her the light to the darkness no one knew what he meant by that,but if he wanted her it was nott just a power position he wanted,no he wanted her for his wife and to produce heirs for them. Which means he was willing to do it whatever way necessary. And if we don't find her soon,or she can't get away,he would be the one raising what doesn't belong to him and once she's healed just enough,I can't even think what he would do to her against her will.