never though we'd waltz

Victor

I was dancing with Sang the moment wee bit the dance floor, I couldn't believe how much she changed and the dress she wore was absolutely beautiful on her and so fitting to the theme, I saw woman just glare at her and men had lust in their eyes and her she was dancing with me and practically seducing me her on the dance floor,I knew I would have to leave her soon to go play the piano for a while and I was a little nervous about that I know how these people can be,sure I knew she could handle herself if it came down to it. I wander if one of my brothers would step in when I had to leave her for a little bit, if they don't hope they can atleast behave. I'm not sure how much she can dance with her leg but if she wants to keep going I will be more than happy to oblige. Just as I was about to go talk to Owen about my thoughts an Irish song came on,huh didn't know the band played that music, especially since it's the same one we use every year, I ten noticed princess come walking up and she said Victor I know you can waltz but do you know how to Irish waltz she said in the heavy Irish accent of hers which I love by the way. Something tells me if she stayed long enough somewhere she would pick up any accent. I told her not really and she said it's just as easy as any waltz just with this song it's a little more up tempo. I told her I'd give it a try and soon we were gliding across the dance floor literally and she was singing to this song,I could here all day if she sings like that not to mention she was in my arms. When the song ended,I told her thank you and as much as I did r want to leave her I had to go prepare to play, she knew it was coming she said she be fine until I came back and with that I excuses myself while the bans played another song.

Owen

God the moment she stepped out of that freaking limo I just wanted to hold her in y arms and she looked esqusite in that gown, heels and all. But she wore a crown on her head yet again, is she trying to make a fool out of herald tonight knowing how the Morgans and elites play, when her I assume bodyguards walked up the stairs I got full view I could help but admire her beauty,she was even more beautiful than before, with curves in all the right places. She had poise to her as well,know slouching could be seen, almost like she was a real princess when he gaurd escorted her to the door he passed her over to me with a look,I was confused at first until he eyed Sang, and then I understood he wanted me to escort her in. So stick my arm out like the proper gentleman and she curtsied at me, was she mocking me and I gave her a look expressing this, she just rolled her eyes than we proceeded in, the butler took one look at her she nodded and he knew exactly who was and announced her entrance as princess Sangrida Elizabeth Berlosconi,princess of Ireland, I stiffened,she was a true princess not just some rodeo princess, I could see Victor hiding a chuckle and I eyed him with a shut it look and I escorted her to Victor she curtsied again ever so prim and proper and walked right into his arms with a big and double cheek kisses. Lucky man, he then escorted her to the dance floor I watched them dance to Ed Sheerans music and it looked like she was seducing him right on the dance floor is was fluidity but they moved effortlessly, then some Irish dance come on, she spoke with Victor not sure what she said but he chuckled and they proceeded to glide around the dance floor doing an Irish waltz, he was more than happy to have her in his arms again that's for sure. But I knew the dancing would end soon for he had to go do his first performance,this is the only gala he does without issue for ita for the kids music program and he will more than be happy to play again with sang here listening to his playing once again, I remember when she first heard him she was mesmerized and she just sat with him for hours on that piano bench with him eventually laying her head on his shoulder, I remember seeing the look he gave her when she did that,that was a moment for them, just like when I had certain moments with her while trying to teach her the violin,which didn't always happen do to other things happening usually getting info for our mission she didn't know about. Just as she was about to walk away from the dance floor an Italian waltz I knew all to well came on and before anybody else had the chance I asked her if I could have this dance,I only assumed if she knew the Irish waltz that she would know the Italian waltz, and she curtsied again,doesn't that get annoying for her after awhile and with the same pose that she had with Victor maybe not as relaxed we waltzed around the floor, when it was done she thanked me and walked into the next room. Why couldn't I just say what I wanted to say on the dance floor. Tell her I was a jackass and apologize to her for everything including the club fiasco. Owen Blackbourne you better get your act together or you'll never have a chance with her in any capacity at this rate, the Kalo-Toma team warned you. And with that I went back to my position on wondering the room.