I'm broken but your not

Sang

On the way to the academy hospital, Victor calls and apologizes for his dad,I told him don't worry about it, that I was expecting it, I guess they were getting ready to start a meeting when they heard the commotion,but they couldn't get to where it was because of the amount of people,but they heard bits and pieces and saw me being carried out in Devin's arms with Dominic looking like he was pushing everyone out of the way. I told him he can still call me if he wants,that I'm on my way to the academy hospital emergency room.

He says ok,I can hear commotion coming from around him and we hang up. As we pull into the er,parking lot a Dr. Is already waiting with a guerny for me, dad probably threatened him to be out waiting for me. So with that, Devin helps me out by that time I already have the broken prosthetic off I asked daddy to call my company to ask if we can get a new one made,not a problem he says.
So with Devin helping me, I'm placed on the guerny and off to an er room, still dressed for the gala,no big deal. I just need my wrist checked and set,and to make sure the babies are ok.

So as I'm settled into my little cubby area, a nurse comes in and asks what happened,what's wrong the moment I speak she looks up and just as I thought it's Erica,Kotas mom,and from the looks of it she wasn't told I was back in town. Can we say akward, so we just get down to the issue at hand and the basic questions.
Then she gets to some of the more personal ones, how do you tell your exes mom about the missing limb,being pregnant with someone else's children, etc. You know what I'm saying, and so I kept things vague, a mission gone bad for the leg, and that the the father is academy,ok so they're are eight of them but she's not in my life anymore like a mom,that more lily's position now. So she tells me a Dr. Will be in there me to cast my wrist and to do an ultrasound on my stomach to make sure nothing happened when I went down. While I'm waiting my turn a mother with her child comes in and the poor thing looks exhausted trying to calm down the little girl, she stops all of a sudden to look at me. As she's doing this I noticed her with a missing limb only hers is an arm, so while the mom speaks to the nurse now that her daughter has calmed down,more like refocused on something more interesting. I lifted the bottom of my gown up to show her I too have missing parts, she's not alone then I over hear her ask her mom to go see the princess, her mom looks at her crazy and the little girl points to me.i nod to let her know it's ok to approach. I tell her to set the little girl down on the bed as I wouldn't be able to help her with my wrist. And she does, I tell the mom she can stay here with me while she deals with the mumbo jumbo paperwork stuff.
Turns out a team brought them in from a rescue mission. So while we are both waiting we talk about stuff,I let her try only crown,which I think was her favorite,so I let her wear it for a bit, then I start to sing my favorite lullaby's about the sea,I would remember when Silas talked about the beaches of Greece while I haven't checked them out, the shores of Ireland have spectacular views. As I'm finishing the song I notice she asleep take back my crown so I don't lose or forget it.and settle in next to her with my arm around her so she doesn't fall off and start to drift off myself coming down from the andreneline rush. Apparently I must have been out for a while,cause when I awoke I was still in the hospital with a pink cast on my wrist and what looks and ultrasound machine ready to go, apparently I it turned out I had an audience when I sung the little girl to sleep,because sitting next to me was not just the little girl and her mom, but I had north, and Luke in here with me, why are they here.

Luke looks at me with chocolate eyes and I almost melt at the sight of them,then I remembered he go hasn't apologized for anything.Stupid hormones. I ask him why he's here and he said the whole team is here,nd I ask why. He was quiet after that. So I pushed the call button and who would you know was the Dr.
That's right Dr. Sean Green himself.
He asks how I'm feeling I tell him I'm ok,to be honest I'm still hurt, then he turns on the machine and asks me tift my dress so be can check my babies, so did forgetting about my lack of leg they just stare where my leg should be they continue to stare until I cover it with the sheet. That seems to being them out of their trance and checks the babies tells me everything is alright and finishes up letting me put the gown down asap. He gives me some copies of the ultrasound to keep.
He says he will discharge me and gets up to leave only stopping when I ask for Victor. The Taylor brothers have already left. When victor comes in I ask him to shut the door. I look at the mom and ask her if her daughter has prosthetic arm she tell me know that they can't afford to get one,so I ask her what her daughter likes and favorite color are,I have Victor help me with the measurements and I tell the mother I would like to donate her an arm, she kept telling me no but I insisted especially when she kept trying not too take it is this how I was with Victor,ssh no wonder he just gote used to sharing just say thank you victory. After the mom and daughter leave. Victor tells me he can get it for here,I tell him know and that's when I reveal to him that i own the company that makes them. Let's just say he was flooded when I told him that.