needing my brother

Sang

After running into four out of nine and now I'm kind of stuck on this horse strolling through the grounds,I just can't get out of my head, with my guys as my bodyguards not sure where Damien went to, I ask Chess and he says he's not sure, I just nod, he asks me if I'm ok, says I seem out of it,I just tell him I'll be ok, just a little lost he asks if I want to go somewhere to talk, I tell him that sounds good. So he talks to Liam and Ian and mounts up nightshade, and we take off to the out perimeters to go for a ride.

He just walks next to me waiting for me to talk. I just can't get my thoughts together on this.

So with a heavy heart I tell him my feelings on the Blackbourne team that even though I'm still not happy with them I still love them and I'm trying everything not to just through myself at them. I told him so far Sean's the only one who even showed any feelings on how much he missed me. Still it hurts that they tossed me aside like old shoe. I tell him that I love him and all the others, but how do I get past my anger and frustrations with the other nine. So I just let it all out and he listens doesn't say a word.

Once everything is out he tells me to follow my heart and let things work out for themselves, that it's ok to let the Blackbournes team in if that's what I want and it's ok with the rest of the guys if it happens. He said if anyone could handle it would be me. I listen to all this with a lighter heart and more hope. We have a passionate kiss since no one is around and head back to the rodeo.   As the rodeo is winding down for the day. The crowds.are dwindling down so the only ones left are the academy teams and the competitors who aren't going back to moonlight tonight, Cody is staying with me in my trailer and so is  Damien the guys are ok with this since Damien is my brother and Cody is my best friend that's gay. Raven,Corey have set up there tent, Axel,Marc,and Brandon have their own tent while Chess,Liam,and Ian have. Divided tent for them three and all will be spread around my trailer. Kind of greatful to have my brother staying with me as I wanted to talk to him about things anyway. As we are all setting up our spaces, imminnmy trailer it's a fifth wheel so plenty of space,like having a small apartment on wheels I was just taking my prosthetic off when I heard yelling just outside of my door.

Now what and who in their right mind is telling at this hour this close to my trailer. My rodeo family knows not to bother me when I have just flown in unless it's an emergency,so they better have good reason. I through on my pajama bottoms cute emerald green ones with guns and bullets on them, daddy had them custom made for me and grab my crutches because I sure as hell ain't putting my leg back on,somebody wants to see me then they get me with pj's and crutches, if I have to be somewhere fast I'll get one of the guys to carry me. I opened to door to North yelling at Damien and wondering why the hell he was headed into the trailer when the rest of the guys bare sleeping in tents, he hasn't noticed me yet,food I want to hear this because Damien sure has and I know it's not effecting him one bit. Cody manages to sneak through and come inside the back door to my trailer,yes I have one with 2 doors and hes trying hide a laugh, as well. Damien trys to tell North to calm down and that sets him off even farther, now we are surrounded not only by my guys bit now the whole Blackbourne team, could this get any worse.

Yes,yes.ir could, Gabriel pipes up and asks towards Damien you the duck are you and what are you doing going into my troubles trailer, then it hits him what he just said, and he looks to the door I'm standing in leaning on my crutches and his eyes go wide.like saucers, I just say hi meanie.

He doesn't know whether to yell,swear, scoop me up, no he just stands there eyes wide mouth agape.

Well that got all of their attention and the ones who haven't seen me before have now just realized I'm here on the flesh. I wave to them all.
And everyone has gone quiet.

A little to quiet but thanks to raven when he said little queen I like your jammies. I smiled at him and told him thanks, then he asked where he could get his own pair, told him to ask my dad. He said nope all good, I'll pass. The Kalos and Tomas just laughed as well as Cody and Damien.

I heard I believe Nathan asked who her dad is.  That shut everyone up, I looked to Damien to see if I should them and he just shrugged like telling me it's my call,but the smile on his face told me all I need to know.

So I told them that Allesandro Berlosconi was my dad, they just laughed until they saw no one else was laughing. Luke asked,wait your serious.

Victor said,wait princess your telling us the Allesandro Berlosconi,Dom of the Italian Mafia is your father.

Yes Victor,he adopted me when. Damien here brought me home, after finding me on the streets.

That infuriated Damien to find out how she ended up on the streets and the.way she looked was disgusting,but what got his attentions that night was the extreme shadows in her beautiful green eyes. She was definitely malnourished probably from living in the streets. The. Once he heard how was she abused when she told his father her story,he knew he had to protect her at all cost, and show that no matter where and what in life there are people who care,you just have to look in the right places, heck we were Italian Mafia that thought what they were doing was ok, but after her story dad saw the light and while he still does shady work, has restructured the whole business.

Kota asked so who is Damien to you then.

Kota Damien is my brother and best friend and Cody here is my best friend, some one mentioned that.im probably sleeping with him as well. And Cody mentioned that he was more his type then I was. That got a few chuckles and Nathan just looked at the ground. I noticed Damien look at Cody in a new way,hmm I'll have to ask him about that later.

Again with the awkward silence, and I'm actually surprised no one question the crutches or the lack of ankle and foot not coming through the bottom of my PJs. I mean yeah the others know what happened, heck Chess,Liam, and Ian were there when it happened. Raven only found out when I got back to the states and we ran into each other again. He used to call me is little saviour,once we found out I was Ireland's princess it changed to his little queen.

Someone cleared there throat and then Owen was the one to ask the ultimate question.

Ms. Sorenson, "it's Sang owen,no need with the formalities around family, and that's not last name anymore.
Sorry my apologies Ms. Sang.

But why are you on crutches you didn't have them all day and now you do.

I gave him a look that said seriously, he just gave me a one shoulder shrug and I rolled my eyes.

I told Owen, well Mr. Blackbourne I'd you haven't notice I only have one leg and a nub. He just gulped, yup a lot has changed about me since they kicked me out, and we are scratching the surface of it. The fact that my last name is changed, my adoptive father is an Italian Dom, and that I lost my leg along the way,I'm not sure if they could handle my other changes.

North just yelled Sang baby why do you only have one leg,

I just looked him and said one name
Volto.

And all their eyes went wide as saucers.
Luke says cupcake how,

I said it's a long story they said we have time, Damien turned to me it's up to you if you want them to know what happened,but dad wants to be here when you do. So I say ok to Damien look at he boys and tell guess we are gonna have to wait for that story until dad can be here. Damien said I didn't have that much time to wait cause here he come now, and sure enough his helicopter is touching down to the ground. I look out when the propellers stop turning and sure enough here comes dad and Antonio walking across the field headed straight for us, all the guys I swear stood up straighter then id they were talking to Owen. It was comical to see, the only ones not effected were Cody,Damien and myself. Dad was pleased that I found Cody while here in the states, we were good for each other,I think he was hoping we'd be more than what we were but when he found out Cody was gay, he was still ok with it. Then he found out about me dating Axel,Brandon,Corey,raven,Marc,chess,Liam ,and Ian he said he couldn't be prouder, was happy that I found happiness after everything I went through, and the fact that I would always have one of my loves by sideade him feel better when he wasn't there to protect me. The only thing he told me was when I decided to tell the Blackbourne team about things he wanted to there for me. And if couldn't then uncle Alex would take his place,but somehow I don't think that's the reason he originally showed up.