perfect and gorgeous

Sang

As Kota and I reconciled, I couldn't help but think and just asked him about how he felt on being father after everything,I could say by his reaction he was pleased and once we were done, I asked him to send in Owen and Axel, I was going to tell them separate but since it happened on the same night they both took me in the bedroom, let's just say that night was crazy with two dominant men in the bedroom at the same time, but I managed and so did they, who knew Mr. blackbourne had a kinky and fun side in the bedroom with the way his first impressions go, nope not in the bedroom, then to have Axel join in and I already knew what he was like,yeah umm yeah that all I'm saying,well they managed to double up more than just penetration as they each have impregnated me. So I figure if we shared the moment to how it happened,then they can share on the news together,so as I waited for them to show up I got myself together, and the first thing I did when I entered was snuggle in betwu them one to the front and one to the back, and with our saying a word gave them each a passionate kiss ending with each a hand on my stomach,when they looked confused I left their hands their and told them that since they managed it together in the bedroom they could share in the joy together, with wide eyes they looked at me and all I did was nod,next thing I know I'm being peppered with kisses from all angles and promises of fun later all three of us together again,what a girl can have be pregnant with a healthy sex life too. And with that and a little more time it was time to go back to our seats as we are headed in for landing in Italy three down,one more to go,but his needs to be done a certain way, cause that's just who is and how he is,he likes his news privately before the family knows and that's why I told the others not to say anything about the even more growing family yet I will when I tell dad and my brothers later. And with that we disembark the plane and head over to daddy's,
As we approach daddy's place with all the hustle and bustle going on we got ourselves situated in our rooms,knowing which ones to use, I head out to look for winter of the geos.or daddy, and just as I was thinking of it I'm picked up and sounded around all while giggling only one person does that out of my brothers and sure enough I turn around to find Damien smiling like an idiot with Cody by his side giving a shrug and squeezing the life our of me,they are excited and can't wait till tomorrow for their big day. And with that and my guys helping where they can we go and catch up on things,I inform them of the babies to say they were happy is an understatement, they are happy to have four new little ones running around, and that when I tell dad he's going to be ecstatic,honestly that was the first thing he wanted when we came in, with a quick kiss to my forehead hello he snatched Ethan and Victoria and off he went somewhere with them in the compound and as soon as the forth guy knows so will he. And with Damien and Codys help I plan some alone time with my guy before dinner tonight so I can tell him.

Damien

I can't believe it,I'm getting married tomorrow,who knew when I first met Cody I would be into guys, but Cody is different as the saying goes, yeah I had experience with girls but it never felt right,but meeting Cody and the fact that he was Sangs best friend made it all worth while and now we are getting married, and then my sister just told us she's expecting four more children, well dad's getting his huge family after all, now Sang has given us a note to give to Chester, apparently nobody but the fathers know about the little beings with inside her and she wants to tell him in a very intimate way it seems, so here I am delivering a note to Chester while we are all sitting down for lunch dad and the children no where to be seen, he reads it,looks at Sang adoringly and nods,food all set, after she eats her lunch Sang with a look from us heads out to prepare the special spot, down by the lake there is a very private area that no one can see, it's a perfect place to be alone and commune with nature if you get my drift.

Chester

I couldn't believe Sang would set this up, usually she grabs and go with with us but this time she set something up ahead of time guess she wants it to be just the two of us. So with that I meet her where she asked me to she has the place setup with pillows and blankets, with that she gets up on her too toes and kisses me,we continued to kiss and somehow we ended up on the ground and we just keep going until she asks me to make love to her and I am more than happy to answer her and with that we made love all afternoon,and when we come down from our last high that's when she tells me about to be a father, I just look at her with the love I feel for her missing her all the way down to stomach,let's just say we had another round before dipping in the lake and getting our and getting dressed to head back to the mansion for a quick shower and dinner with everyone,she told me about the other three that will share the same birthday as my child and I couldn't be happier,guess it's time to really add onto the house with four more coming. That night she sat between Like and Gabe with everyone talking,she must have had enough of trying to get everyone's attention cause she just came out and said Everyone I'm pregnant, and Chess,Owen,Kota,and Axel are the fathers,from their everyone was quiet taking it all in except for Alesandro,all he did was come over and hugged her tell her how proud of her she is and walked away more like dancing the proud grandfather dance,he was all too happy for more grandchildren to come. And that seemed to being out everyone out of the trance and kisses and hugs were given,with the news we celebrated with dessert and conversation and after we all went to bed, and she went to sleep with Brandon tonight. They needed the time together for their own reasons and with that everyone retired to their own rooms.