trying to take the kingdom

Sang

Once I have arrived at the castle,I was ushered to my room and told make quick in getting dressed for the throne, that apparently I had other guests to entertain of high ranking status.
So as I'm being forced into my gown and crown after just getting off the plane seems unfair to me, but a royals job is never dull

I liked the gown and crown atleast this set might just have to go back to states with me like when I took my green set back, I know I have some royal duties back in the states coming up and need to bring some of my crown jewels with me To be prese...

I liked the gown and crown atleast this set might just have to go back to states with me like when I took my green set back, I know I have some royal duties back in the states coming up and need to bring some of my crown jewels with me To be presentable. So hear am all ready to go and wait for my body guard Patrick to escort me to the throne room, it's only a matter of minutes before he arrives and we proceed to the throne room, apparently the prince of Germany has asked for my presence and I must oblige for my country.

Once I am upon my throne he is escorted he's not a bad looking kind of guy but he doesn't hold value to my loves back home. He makes me uneasy and like I can't trust him. He introduced himself to me telling me his name which happens to be Bartholomew, like I care, apparently he wants to get to know me and would like to create an allegiance between our countries by marrying him,as if,first off I ain't marrying anyone I don't want to marry, second good luck getting through my father and uncles and soon to be grandfather nobody is going to silence me and my beliefs of marrying for love not because it's arranged. Besides I spoke to my father about this should something like this happens, he is already expecting to marry the seventeen men in America that are waiting for me, he thinks that will assure many grand children with that many son in laws.  So needless to say my father will say know to this and I know for sure so will me grandfather seeing as the Greeks hate the Germans in this scense, my grandfather's marriage to my grandmother was forbidden because it wasn't arranged, they married for love, nobody silenced my grandmother and they sure as hell won't silence me. After our discussion and me being me was nice but as soon as they left I blew up and Killian had to calm me down, so we brought in papa and uncle Alex to talk this through as we have a feeling he is the one after me, they have told me to stay in America for a while after this trip to ensure my safety, and if need to I can fly out to either of their countries for safety measures, Killian will stay put keeping an eye on things here Ireland and will relay everything over face to face calls so we can do the appropriate things for my country. I also informed them about my trip to Greece to meet my grandfather and they were ok with that because he would be a fool to step foot on their turf knowing who my grandfather is. So with that we finished everything up I will rest tomorrow and head back to arrive in time for the rodeo.

Meanwhile back in the states

Everything seems to be ready for the rodeo all that's left will be to bring in the animals which will be done day of the rodeo, everything is ready to go and all competition are setup at the moonlight ranch near shadow fields. Nobody has seen their rodeo princess since the night if the bonfire except Cody of course so they are anxious to see what she will be doing this time, she never seises to amaze even them all this time and they are her rodeo family. They know she expected to work the stands especially the vips and having to deal with me Peterson but they are more concerned about McCoy and Hendricks apparently they are new to the elite life after being high school administration,our guess is it's dirty money that got them their.so some are on edge for their little princess. Lord knows don't piss her off, nobody likes to see the little spitfire she becomes she maybe small but she's got claws.