do you love her

Alesandro

I have spoken with Mr. Buble, about bringing these two teams together for the sake of this over seas mission the only one maybe two I want else where is Silas and North. I know they love her but he can't seem to get past his past to make amends with her, Shes happy I know, but I can even see she's not complete and her boys can see that as well it was them who came to be about it, they also asked for permission for her hand in marriage,they will decide who's name she takes legally on paper later,but she will be married to all of them, I of course said yes and told them I wanted more grandchildren. And they reassured me not a problem, and that Sang has told them she will bare them each a child as long as her body allows it. And that made smile. She may not be the heir to my position but shes more my daughter than she thinks and I couldn't be happier than the day Damien brought her home. She has thrived and has proven herself in more ways then one and she will make a great wife and mother, not she will need to decided where to take up permanent residence,the choice will be there's to make together I know her heart loves Ireland at this point,but I can't help her home is here in Charleston with atleast eight of not more loves I'm her life.

Ahh,here they are. My future son in laws and the hopeful idiot in laws , I'm about to find out exactly how they feel. I'm also letting them take my daughter's family plane, and the others will take the plane just come back, with my team of pilots not hers,

As they each take a seat, the Kalo-Toma team seems relaxed while the Blackbourne teams seems a little nervous,which they should be cause I ain't startinf with the Mafia persona,no they are getting the father first, so I get into the details of how she became my daughter finish the story that they never heard about cause they were to into themselves to find out the truth about everything, I told them about her uncles. And how she became the princess of ireland,seems they didn't think that was true, I told them about her ties to the underground I just didn't tell tell them the big secret and how far those ties to. Then I asked the big question, I congratulated the eight on the new additions to the family, Blackbournes team seemed a little confused except for four of them seems,the ones that found ound never told there brothers. 
But they almost seemed relieved when they found who the fathers are, this might work than, but I haven't gotten to the other stuff yet,let's see if they tuck tail and run again,oh yeah I heard about that with Volto situation and I was ready to hunt and kill my my little bambina talked me down. Said it's not worth it and what's done is done. Can't bring her leg back.
She definitely has a way with her words but if she actually swears watch out shes none to happy.
Soni take in their reactions to what was said, ok we're looking good, I look to the Kalo-Toma team and they nod theirs heads cause they know what's coming.
I then drop the bomb, and ask rh Blackbourne team how they truly feel about my daughter, cause how they feel will determine there involvement in a aspects of her life, and I'd they prove themselves to her,will be privileged like the others in the deep secrets that they now know.

Victor says he loves her,and diesnt want to lose her again, I had already figured him out,and when she put his father in his place, he couldn't be more proud.  Nathan says he's ready to get her back, Owen, Sean and Gabriel all want her back. The other four are still on the fence,North says he wants to see what happens,I remind him that he better try harder then to make her see that they still belong together, Luke is more then happy now that he knows who the fathers of the kids are,  Kota seems reluctant bas he has spent even five minutes with her since she's back,that I can see why he's reluctant,than to Silas, the one thats truly hurting her right now the one she wanted a the Greek adventure, the one she calls superman with the best hugs and ge one who calls her his angel, he's pushing her further away then he realizes and that's what hurts her the most,she feels she's losing him all over again and then some. And it's up to us to make him see what's happening before it's to late, I get bad things happened in Greece but I don't think she knows the whole story,I only heard it from Artemis about the korba family but I know Sang hasn't. Shes only heard parts of the story.
I ask Silas if he could truly love someone else knowing she still loved him. He just looks at me with wide eyes, and I told him she still loves him ,but is hurting because if what they did a couple years ago, and the fact that he hasn't shown any kind of affections not even verbally like a hello. And that she feels like shes losing more than before with him,more so that then the others, she told me that while she always felt safe in the arms of the others that Silas was always there no matter what and always seemed to know what she needed when she didn't know herself, he was intuned to her like how the Kalo-Toma team is with her now he just hung his low and than proceeded to tell all of us about the truth of his past and who was involved, some understood better than others and that he better tell Sang everythy before there's nothing left for them to try to mend a relationship with her.