off to Charleston

As I watched my family take off heading back to the homelands,Ii can't help but think how lucky I am,I not just have one homeland,I can honestly say that no matter where I go,someone is there to welcome me with opens arms,whether it be family or really good friends I met along the way. While Ireland is my mother's homeland,I have discovered she also royalty to the Greeks, so now when I get back to Charleston,I will be making plans to head to Greece after the rodeo, not sure how my life ties in with the underground world more than it already has, the Italians saved me, in turn I saved Russia, where they also gave me what I ahev been looking for,answers about my real mom, only to discover while I was in Ireland I also come from the Greeks,only from the Mafia,so apparently not am I only royalty in a good way, but also a Mafia princess in four countries,so while I have returned to Ireland as the rightful heir to the throne,I too must take my place among my Greek family, although at this point they may help in discovering who wants to harm me and help take them down. I guess another ally couldn't hurt,wonder how Silas will take this when he finds out his aggele is part of the Greek family. So while I live my life day to day as normal as I can,I am also discovering my roots and finding family I didn't know I had,both chosen and blood, apparently my grandfather is alive among the Greeks. Guess he met my grandmother at an event much like the gala and fell in love with her, a forbidden love,because she was in line for the big crown,,and he was Greek Mafia,but that didn't stop there love for each other,they secretly wed and my grandmother became pregnant with my mother, my grandparents were happy about it, when my grandmother told my grandfather about, he couldn't wait to tell the familia, needless to say my mother being heir to both was snot a hard thing to bring up to both countries, Ireland was just unsure of how to handle the fact they now would have ties to Greek Mafia through their royal family, but I guess it worked cause when things went south the Greeks helped them out.

So yeah now that I have more history to look into when I return. Back to the states,now I will have to setup one more trip,but this close to the rodeo it will have to wait till after the rodeo. Can't exactly squeeze Greece,Ireland and the rodeo in the week without getting myself exhausted,not to mention my pilots, Karen comes through and says we are about to land . So I prepare myself to step off the plan back onto American soil.

 So I prepare myself to step off the plan back onto American soil

Just without the tights

Now that they have arrived and landed, she sees the large SUV with the dark windows and can't help figure who is picking her up, when the driver gets out of the car upon the plane door dropping down, she sees that it is Brandon,standing in all his glory,she can't help but be excited she gets to spend time with her biker man(he's not mine why did I think that, I know how Corey and raven think,but I cant know how the rest feel.) So when I step off the plane and start my descend down the stairs he approaches me and waits at the bottom with his arms open wide and I walk straight into them enjoying the tight embrace that circles my waist, welcome home doll, good to be home good looking I respond. He helps me to the SUV and helps me into the passenger seat,while he takes my luggage and puts in the back, and gets in the driver's seat and heads back to hidden Hearts Ranch.

As he drives us back we talk about the upcoming rodeo, I inform him like I did the Kalo team that I will them All there cause I will be coming back from yet another trip, see the rodeo knows me and have seen my helicopters land right at the rodeo, so due to that and the coloring of the small helicopter they call me the Irish princess, I'm a trick rider for the rodeo,also I help with the flag presentation with the rodeo angels if I make it in time,so while I'm not a rodeo angel, I am am their rodeo princess. Chuck always makes a big deal about it and says I always know how to make a grand entrance when I arrive by chopper. Pretty soon nobody will know my choppers I have some new ones being done,they will be done in black with hidden Hearts within the black,so you can't see them unless your closely looking,the only thing that will distinguish them will be the emblem on it.

So while Brandon and I have been talking and catching up he tells me that his team would like to get to know me better so we plan for Wednesday before I head out to the skies again,just with the new threat to Ireland and the crown,I need to be there as much as I can maybe after the rodeo I will go and stay in the castle for awhile to work things through and make a detour to Greece as well.