letting them in

After the Kalo team have revealed our true feelings together, it is decides it is time to go home to Charleston, I have ties up the lose ends here in Texas made sure they were all set,to call me should any problems arise and I will be back or send someone to take care of it, now home to Charleston and to check in with dusty and all the preparations for the charity rodeo,which hopefully I will be Able to make it all depends on Ireland.

I have always been a believer of everything happens for a reason and the people in your life come into it for a reason, whether they chose to stay is their decision, to let them go no matter how much it hurts should they chose to leave.

As we are preparing to leave Texas to return to Charleston, I received a call from raven that they will meet us at the ranch,he wants me to meet his team and his current love interest, apparently his team tried with one girl between them all,but it didn't work out as she left them for another. And one of their brothers left the team to pursue a couples team with his fiancee. So I will head to Charleston for a little then back to Ireland for some royal duties to hopefully return in time for the charity rodeo.

After saying our good byes in Texas we get on the plane to south Carolina, it will be a quick flight back and then meeting with raven and the toma team. They will be assisting dusty and me with getting the rodeo set up, we have investors coming in from all over the states including me. Peterson from new York, guess he's the only that leads all other business in the big apple, I'd he approves then the others will follow, what nobody knows is I have already established myself in the business world and have already had dealings with Robert Peterson with my hidden Hearts line of clothing and it has become a huge success. Not only is hidden Hearts in clothing but the medical field as well working with making prosthetics for those that need them,each prosthetic is made to the person's liking and each has a hidden heart embedded into the material it's made of establishing what company made them. I think even the academy hospitals use them even though they dont know who owns the company since it's under an alias company of mine to keep my ghost status.

I must have been so caught up in my mind that I just registered what the boys said and we will be landing in five minutes.

Once we have landed and descend the plane we are greeted by raven and what seems to be his team.

Raven greets me calling me little queen, he knows who I am. We have a unique relationship, the Kalo boys have expressed it's ok to bring others into our special circle since they have knowledge.of my feelings for raven.

After greeting my big bear, I am met with a guy with two different colored eyes one green,one blue, he's someone special alright and already makes my heart flutter the smell of coffee makes it his unique sent,while raven smalls of musk mixed with gun.powder, raven tells me his name is Marc, next I am introduced to his sunshine and light of his life Corey,Corey has light blonde hair,cerulean blue happy eyes, and has a little blush to his cheeks when raven introduces him as his lover, I don't see a problem with it, you live who you love and I already new my big bear is bisexual, he tells me All the time it's only him,Corey and myself that would be together on his bed. Damn Russians never hold back anything. After Corey seems to be his look alike, huh, guess he's a twin the only difference is their eyes and only if you are looking closely you can see this one has sad eyes, his name is Brandon and smells like grease and oil. He is wary of me but he friendly, guess the girl they had shared really did her damage on this one would be my guess. Next is their team liason,dark eyes,almond shape hiding behind black rimmed glasses,long Blake silky hair braid in the back, gorgeous, his name is Axel Toma.

After introductions are made we head into my house and have dinner and get to know each other. I end up telling them everything and have also told them not to inform the Blackbourne team of my whereabouts. When it's time all will be revealed and not before. I know they will be at the rodeo cause I learned they are working on a high priority case and believes these people will be here,what they don't know is that our cases are connected to each other and will be required to get the Toma team as well as chess and the boys on board with it. So now I have let them in,it is there time to earn my trust and tell me in their own  time their backgrounds.

(Not sure if you guys want to hear from anyone in particular,next chapter will be from the toma team and their take on Sang, maybe an outing with the Kalo team,feel free to comment)