it's the little things

Sang

As Cody and I took off i couldn't help but think what I made for the crowd, then it dawned on me I forgot to tell chess about the salad in the fridge for north, knowing he's rather have that, so I messaged Corey to grab it and give it directly to north, when he sees the note, it will be a hint to him that I'm atleast ok,he would be the one to worry the most out of the nine, even if they did kick me out.
He said he would, also told him to give the gift box to Luke. That's sitting on the counter only if he eats a normal meal first.

Corey

Can't believe after all she's went through she still cares that much to do this for him. I guess I could understand with the way things were left and who she is that she still cares for them, I just hope they realize before it's too late how they truly feel about her, I know my brothers and the Kalo team are already sharing her, even though nothing's official with my team yet, but I also know she hasn't stopped loving them. While she may have been broken when they kicked her out the same night her father did even they didn't know that, she has still managed to come out on top and that much stronger, They don't know her anymore, and they certainly don't know her strength. She is the reason why all of us are learning Gaelic it's for her, to here her speak what should have been her native language when speaking of her home country,yes she told us about her other life when she asked if we would like to move in,because her and raven have that special connection,they trusted each other and if he trusted us like he does then she was okay with that. Anytime she goes to Ireland now it seems she takes a piece of us Everytime, she puts on the prosthetic that we gifted her. I guess it helps that she owns the company that does the work.

She just called my to go into her house and get the salad our of the fridge she made north, while I was told about Luke's present that was set on the counter with explicit instructions to not give it to him unless he eats a normal meal first,must be a special sweet just for him.They don't know she owns hidden Hearts Ranch and that it has two locations. Though she does visit Texas location,she spends most of her time her in Charleston. So now that everyone has been called for food, I quickly go into her house and into the fridge to grab the salad that says north and take note of Luke's present. I also noticed she typed up the paper that says north,so I can only assume it's so he doesn't recognize her hand writing.

I'm walking out as he's washing up at the outdoor sink, with the bowl in hand and when he's done I hand it to him and walk away not saying a word with a smirk on my face. I get to the table where my brothers are sitting with Chess,Liam and Ian and they question.me with their eyes, I just tell them Sang, and it's enough to know she did something just for them, we have talked and know eventually we will have to share her with nine other guys. And we are ok with that.

North

I just finishing washing my hands in the outdoor sink and dry them when Corey comes over to me hand me a dish,I look at him with a puzzled expression but he just walked away and headed towards his team to sit with them. I looked down to see a note with me name taped on it, I took over to the table where my brothers are sitting and they asked what I got, I just shrugged letting them know I'm not sure. So I look at the note, and read it the only thing it said was

She called you her North Star.

I looked up and stared at all my brothers. Then looked over to Corey who just shrugged at me. Was someone playing a joke on me,but once I opened the cover on the dish, it was a salad and the cucumbers were shaped like stars, I didn't know what to do or how to react. This right here tells me she's alive and mostly likely ok, a big weight feels like it has been lifted off my shoulders. And then I begin to eat my precious gift.

Gabe
I watched as the tension. Of the last two years practically fall off of north,what ever that note said was enough for it to happen,while the rest of us is curious this is North's moment for his privacy. Although if I know Luke he's gonna try to find out later.
I can't help but wonder why we were called for this barn raising,why the duck was the whole team called,I design not build,that's north and Silas job. As I'm getting ready to eat my own food,I took a bowl of the taco soup it smelled mouth watering like hers used to so I thought I try it. And once that first bite it's almost like shes the one that made it. It taste just like hers and I noticed all my brothers had the same look I did once it was tasted. Luke even went up for seconds. After he finished his second round Corey or Brandon I don't know which fucker it was, came and placed a gift box with a typed up note attached to it. While all the others looked at it with curiosity, north had a look like he knows. Must be the same way his salad came to him. His note used the name Lucian. He wanted this moment to himself so with a look, I knew not to interrupt and went and talked to Nathan who was sitting on the other side of me.

Luke

Huh, I had two bowls of the taxo soup that tasted just like hers we hadn't had any when we let her go. After I was finished with my second bowl, a gift box appeared in front of me with a typed up note attached to it. One of the twins delivered it, I don't know which one,I can never keep them straight. With looking at north he just nodded to go ahead and read it while conveying with his eyes by yourself. He seemed happy with his note and the salad that was only his,he can keep that thank you very much.

So I took the note off the top of the box, opened it and all it said was

She called you always.

I looked at it and kept reading it over,before looking at North who seemed to have the same expression as I did. I looked at the box noting that it was decorated in light blue my favorite color, upon opening it I saw chocolate cupcakes,my favorite, This tells me she's ok and North and I connected eyes once again knowing that even though we let her go,she's ok, whoever put this stuff together must know a way to find her,and I will make it my mission to find out.then I proceeded to eat one of the cupcakes with unpleased look from north he wouldn't take the gift away but he was not to happy with me eating the suger.

Owen

As I watched the Taylor brothers receive special gifts hand delivered to them but one of the henshaw twins I couldnr help but watch their reactions to whatever the notes said,while I was curious bi would let them have this. I could help but think if my darling and the way she used to surprise us with little things. Now to finish up with lunch and back to work seeing as this needs to be finished tomorrow.