let's dance

Gabriel
Just was trouble sing her out up there was heartbreaking,she never sand for us and here she is singing to them and  in a dance club non the less. As I watch Marc help her off the bar and head out to the dance floor,I can't take my eyes off her hips and the way she skakes her cute little ass as she moves to the music, with her ass pressed against marcs front,he looks all to happy for that, I see him look over her and follow his gaze and wouldn't you know it here comes rocky and Mike,the fuckers from that Ashley waters job we did. And they have their eyes on Sang, right now Marc whispers in her ear,she just looks at him over her shoulder and leaNs up for a kiss, and he walks away as Mike and Rocky embrace her in a huge hug. When did they become friends I wonder. Fuckers have their hands all over her and from the looks of it she's allowing it as long as they keep their hands off her lady parts. If the Kalo-Toma team is ok with it, so be it who I am I to talk,she just caught us making out with other girls,but when I looked over I could see the sadness in her eyes. And I don't know what to do.

Sang

Marc and I were dancing when he leans down and tells me Rocky and Mike on their way, when I first came back to town, I ran into them at the bakery and we managed to catch up things,they asked what happen to me,I just told them I moved,they don't need to know the truth,they asked where I moved to since I now had a sexy accent, I told them Ireland. We caught up with as much as I was willing to tell them. And told them they should check out the new club moonlight lounge,told them to just mention that theyre with little wolf and should have no issues with security. And here they are,so as we are dancing mike does his move and asks me to marry him in which we just laugh. I told him no yet again and that he couldn't handle me then and couldn't handle me now. But we had fun that's all that mattered.
Just as the next song was about to start, we heard commotion in the area of the Blackbourne team, the. I hear little wolf we need you. I had on over and sure enough Greg and his buddies are trying to mess with the academy boys, I look at Greg a d asked what are you doing here,he said just come to see my future bride, I just look at him and tell him I am not,nor will I ever be his bride, told him if a German prince couldn't get to me there was no way he was going to. And then I just held up my phone and said one call Greg that's all I need, so I'd you and your buddies don't leave my club then it won't be me telling you. And will be worst than last time,he won't just throughbyou out on your ass. You know this and with that Greg paled and him and his buddies just left. And I walked away tommy guys and said I'm done let's go home.