now to win her heartbback

Alesandro

After finding out more About his past I can see why he's very hesitant to make the move and push forward but if you love someone with determination the love between you can conquer it and do it together as a couple and as a family I tell him this, then ask if it comes down to it are they willing to fight for there love and they answer yes, I told them what I am about to tell you is no easy thing to here, I don't want to see you tuck your tail and run because the next one is a lot more than Volto ever was and now that she carrying the future it's can be hell on her little body, that while she strong will come a breaking point while carrying the twins with in her,she protects with her heart, and will protect not only the babies,but will do every thing in her power to protect her family, and right now the crown prince of Germany,not for a wife or to bring an heir to the thrown,but for the power she has yet to come into in the underground. I'm not about to tell other things knowing Sang hasn't heard her,I'm waiting for that phone call from Artemis himself before I pass onto that info, she has a very complicated background one with powerful people intwined from her parents and ancestors a like and the they have been waiting for well now 20 years for their queen. Only two others are known to no this truth and those are the ways we know nothing about. They look at each other and agree to move forward, And I tell them everything from the German prince and what we know to the creepy Scotsman Alistair and everything in between.
They take all the info in stride and come up with a plan, it's nice to see them working together and hopefully they can get things done before they escalade, we all know how that turns out for Sang in the long run, so I give them two hours to pack everything I tell the Kalo-Toma team to get what they need out of the room and they know what I'm talking about. Manly weapons and technology they will need. It will connect them with our underground allies. I tell the Blackbourne team grab what is needed and tem coordinates to ghostbjrd airport. The others already know where that is so I don't have to worry about,and told them their transportation will be waiting, I tell the team to take the big one but I want North and Silas on the small one. Everybody looks confused but don't question me, the two goin to Greece will be landinf then jumping on to a helicopter that will take them to the mansion where there beauty resides. And with orders and plans in place they are off to do what they were told, while I get ready to head back to Italy as much as I would like to go with them, this is theirs to prove to her she's worth it.