welcome home princess

Sang

The flight was uneventful,I slept most of the way there when we got closer Karen woke me up so that could change into something more princess appropriate then my sweats and leggings. So I put this dress on.

I have it a couple of other colors but the green is my favorite and makes my eyes even greener then before, and thank put a little eye makeup to make my eyes pop with a pair of flats

I have it a couple of other colors but the green is my favorite and makes my eyes even greener then before, and thank put a little eye makeup to make my eyes pop with a pair of flats. No body wants their princess with dead feet at the gala tonight. Tonight I will be wearing my tiara,the crown is for greeting other royals into the kingdom,which I have yet to do so to only being in position for about six months. They wanted to give me time to process my heritage on my mother's side before introducing me to the public. They also know about me being a ghost and they said that works to their advantage since know one knows who I technically am they don't have to worry about too many people snooping around to get into the castle. Upon landing, we are greeted with a warm welcome from killian and Conor.
With hugs to each,Dia dhuit(hello in Gaelic, yes I have added another language to that growing list of languages study and learned,I think I'm up to about 20 and their corresponding sign languages.
We proceed to the castle to get for the festivities tonight. Killian has reassured me that everything is to my specifications and that my dress is in my room and my jewels will be brought up later to my room. I thank him in Gaelic of course and proceed to inform him of my happenings in America besides nthe boys of course. He is aware of my past happenings and was angry at first,now it just sits on the back burner until the next time they so something stupid and I need him. Believe me when I tell you,I am probably the most gaurded and protected princess to ever live. With Irish mob at my door,a Russian Mafia leader and and Italian Mafia leader at my neck and call, I pity the next person who does harm me in a manner where these guys see unfit. Now to get to the castle and do final prep for the gala to tonight, did I tell you is to be a masquerade ball.

I'm so excited!