2.5 months and darkness

Bjorn

She's perfect ,I knew I'd change her,she may be the light of the underground,but she is the light to the even the darkest of the depths, she has proven to us that she will our queen, even being as pregnant as she is she has managed to drop of the guys to their knees, and that stupid Eric Sorenson,didn't care enough when he saw her in her condition even with the bruises that littered her body or the marks of the knife that were dragged across her,being mindful of her ever growing stomach, we ma e darker then dark but we aren't so cruel to harm the queens children. They are after all apart of her, we just can't wait to have her bare our children, now to step up her game,you see those boys of hers finally found where she was hidden,but they didn't get to far,now she has to show them that she doesn't want them anymore, we have them chained up like the dogs they are and let's just say everything we do to her,they get it worse,one minor scratch in her is a huge mark on them, but to the point of killing them just enough. After all the princess needs to see them to become the queen of darkness we know she can be.,so with covering her head, a little drug to sleep until we get to the warehouse we're her boys are. Then when she wakes she will be tied to a chair right in front of them. And she thought the last couple of months we were harsh of no not this time, and the babies are safe to be bornniw should it come to that. She's kept me waiting long enough in the bedroom and with recovery it will be longer the sooner we do this the sooner I have her underneath me.

Sang
Once again I am moved from the treehouse,yes I said treehouse cause that's pretty much what I've been living in,maid comes in does her thing and leave,comes back with some food, leaves tells me to leave it outside the door when I'm done, I have gone from the dog chain to an ankle bracelet,atleast with that I can move about better,I can even talk a walk out in the fresh air. They have even brought in a midwife to monitor my pregnancy, definitely not my Dr. Sean though.god I miss them so much, all of them has been on my mind. Is it so wrong that I want to be wrapped up ina lol seventeen of them, sure I love my eight to the extreme,but somewhere along the way, feelings for the other nine are starting to creep in,and while they will have to really prove them selves for the long run,they sri have those pieces of my heart. But how would that work, I'm only one but there is seventeen of them, geesh Sang what did you manage to get yourself into.

Anywho,as I said I am on the move again bound and tied, just got injected with the sedative they give me if they don't want me to know what's going on, still treating me like a princess and I'm getting tired of it, it's time to step up and show them that it's time to treat me like the queen they want me to be,if it means getting me out if here quicker and back to boys,then I will have to do what I have to do,as long as I don't have to kill,oh wait Killian taught me about the pressure points to make look like someone was dead, but not kill them,if it comes to it so be it then,that's what I'll do,I'll kill without killing them.lets just hope the stupid viking Russian Bjorn doesn't know about those.
Upon waking I find that I am bound to a chair,not the most comfiest but atleast it's not metal or wood,awwe atleast they care about the ready to pop pregnant lady.wair what are you saying Sang, they just drugged you again,brought you somewhere against your will and tied you to a chair,what are you thinking and with that and herring some groaning I wake up,blink my eyes a couple if times to get my vision to clear.
Taking in the room, looking up I noticed a lot of men and not just any men, my guys,how did they end up here. Atleast I know they are in the same country as me even if it is extremely cold here right now, whoever took me from the house this time really bundle me up in the furs this time. Must be really cold if they left me that way, I took in their look and did they look rough, and where the hell is Kotas glasses, he can't see without them and by the squinting he's doing I know he's not wearing his contacts either,silly ners,don't know how many times I've told him to wear them while on missions they are unsure of. Speaking of which I look to the Kalo-Toma team and. Catch everyone's eyes and convey with my own that I am ok, a little were for the tear but I'm ok and they just nod there heads, they look at my pretending belly and ask about the babies, tell them all ok, they have been taking care food care of us to a point. I then look to the other nine and see the wary look on them,they seem to get it worse than the others, but knowing Bjorn he figured these must have been the ones to kick me to the curb. While I didn't like the guy and didn't trust him,he heard the story,was no secret through the Russian Mafia after all I was their angel,Alex's little wolf. So to look at them now is a little rough, I look at them catching the eyes of many who weren't swollen shut till I meet those silver eyes, all I said to him was thank you, knowing he had been the one to figure it out to this point,after all I was and hope that I still am his little Valkyrie. So with renewed energy I struggle to get free, the ropes running my wrist till they bleed, when Bjorn enters the room with a man or just any man my sperm donor, I look to Bjorn and ask what he's doing here, Bjorn just says you'll see little spitfire. My sperm donor looks to me almost pleasing with me, I just look at him and say what, you didn't want me,you kicked me out and now you want me to save your life so you can make someone else's life miserable, you don't care about me or your unborn grandchildren,you only care about yourself and what is good for you. So what do you want from me. He says Sang I know but if you help me,I'll be a better father to you, I just scoffed at him and said you had eighteen years to prove that, and not once did you,not even when she was beating me,torturing me or trying to kill me, it wasn't you who saved me but the nine guys up there who did. She knew about your affair with Laurie and how you were there instead of with us, but she didn't care, she could have kicked me out then but no then she wouldn't have someone to take her anger out on so I will give you this,but only once,Bjorn do whatever but no killing. Yes your majesty is all he said,ha knew I could get him to bow down if I played my cards right,no man is going to rule me anymore, well unless it comes from seventeen men and only in the bedroom. But I'm done being the princess in distress,now to act like the queen i was meant to be. To bring the light into the darkness that consumes us.