we will always be a family

Sang

Spending the night with Brandon is exactly what I needed,in more ways than one, just to get away from everything and everyone. The ride was enough to clear my head,remind me of who I am and how far I've come to get where I am and if it means the nine boys walk away again so be it, while it will take a while for my heart to be whole,I can't force them to be in my life if they don't want to. I am who am,and there's no one better than that. Even with ties to the underground,doesn't change me, doesn't not change my beliefs or where my heart lies. I was kind of upset the Blackbourne team never showed up for breakfast and that I didn't see them all day,but I wasn't going to let that get me down, besides we still have one more thing to do before everyone leaves to go back to their lives, until the next rodeo. It's tradition amongst the rodeo family and that's one hell of a goodbye bbq, I know Ryan ha had that pig roasting all day, dad Has left and Cody will be going back to Italy with Damien apparently. So when I visit I will be able to see both of them. I'll miss them both but that I can call them at anytime.
Now let's party.

And that's what we did all afternoon,we had a good afternoon bbq with my rodeo family. Good food,good fun,and best of all, This was my family.

At this moment I didn't think about tw Blackbourne Team,I didn't think about my upcoming travels and meeting my father who is royalty to the underground, I didn't think about missing my home in Ireland, I didn't think about the troubles and dangers that layed up ahead for us, I just focused on my rodeo family and enjoying ourselves till it was time to head home.

Once everyone has left moonlight ranch,my guys and I put on some music and started to clean up and prepare for the next visitors.

The guys and I ended up dancing and cleaning and Everytime a slow song came onid be wished away into a dance until each if them had there chance, we laughed,and we had fun, soon everything was done and. We headed back to hidden Hearts for a well deserved family night. Tonight raven and Corey will be taking with and let's just say fun in the bedroom will be had ,hmm are you thinking what I'm thinking.

I had Axel drive one of my trucks back and I took the other truck that was hooked with my trailer back to hidden Hearts, I parked the trailer in it's spot it a a little further from the main houses because the garage it's in holds my big trailer as well as my horse trailers,it's more the open barn type of garage so not really a garage.
I then parked my truck in it's normal spot in the garage, with the Kalo-Toma moved in the garage is now definitely filling up,I may have my toys but it still didn't fill up the garage,but now that they are here I have let them into this space. The only space I have yet to let them in is the office space and that won't be to much longer before they get access to it. I just have to check with my dad and uncles it's ok, you see from this space I have access to underground tunnels that will lead to s spot in the woods where one even my military size chopper can land, for a quick getaway should I need it. It was one of the things I had to make a deal about when we built this place, with my royal status in both worlds including my ghostbird status it was safer.
But enough of that family movie night then bed. Long day a head tomorrow and Tuesday I have to fly up to new York and talk with Mr. Peterson about the new clothing line for kids.