your gonna be a nonna

Sang

After telling the guys about the new additions to our family,they were excited and we're talking about the future of more children to come it out a warm feeling in my body to know they were not going anywhere anytime soon. Now Ireland would have a couple of heirs and the underground would too,while Italy thinks of me as their princess Damien is being groomed by father to take over. Why'll they were discussing our future I managed to slipout and go to my room to call dad to inform him,let's see what he has to say, soni open my laptop to video call him and he picks up on the second ring, we greet each other and how we miss each other he updates me on the happenings and what they know of prince Bart, seems he is definitely blooming for me, just not on the right continent, he's even checked Australia, guess that's where I'm headed should the need arise and dads already preparing for it, small place in the beach for me and the guys now to tell him,he's going to be a nonna, he's been hunting about since we talked awhile ago when he expressed his happiness with the Kalo-Toma team,he's still on the fence about the Blackbourne team though he knows of Victor trying so he was pleased to see one come to their senses so until they do he won't do anything and just let the lord guide us through this period, he tells me Damien and Cody are doing really good and Cody is now a member of the family, he wishes I could come home right now I tell him so do I but with the Germans trying to get a hold of me it's not wise, he then beings up that he's not getting any younger and when to expect his first grandchild.

I finally had to tell him that he's going to be. A nonna in seven months,let me tell you he was like a kid ina candy shop on how excited he was, he informed me toake sure I get the best possible care he told me to use the academy drs if that's what it took to have a safe and happy pregnancy,I was glad to here he was happy, even if I wasn't married first, we went on to talk about the upcoming baby, I told him about the gala I was going to with Victor but that I would be meeting him there, he said he'd have the limo waiting with a couple of bodyguards which I was ok with not only for my and the babies sake but for Victors sake as well, as long as he's with me he will be safe and his parents were exactly the most pleasent, they didn't like me, and now I'm curious to see how they react,dad said to go as the princess and to make sure I used that name for introductions. So I agreed and he said he would get Dominic and  Peter for my guards that night and with am I love you and more excited thank yous we ended the call only for all my guys to be standing in my door way with big smiles on their faces as they too were happy about the news from papa. And that dad has set up a limo and guards for me and victor for the night. So with a little lovin' to them I said I needed to call Victor and talk to him.