I'm here

Sang

Once we were fifteen minutes away from my ranch,Karen came and told me would be landing soon,I thanked her and proceeded to get ready. You see Karen and will have been my pilots and beat friends since we met in Ireland, uncle and papa made sure they checked out and now they work for me,they are together and I think it's cute. I never realized how lonely I was until I watched the two of them together and let their love to new heights. I may have my family, but I still want that special someone in my life,some to love, cherish, marry eventually, and have children with,someone who I can share my dreams with as well as help there dreams come true. I have been out of the states for two years and can honestly say it's good to be back even if I'm not at my home yet.

Upon landing,and the plane in secure place the doors open and as I disengage the plane and head down the stairs I am met by the most glorious sight,Chess is waiting at the bottom of the stairs and Liam and Ian are not far behind. So I run down down the stairs my shirt little legs can carry me and launch myself into his arms, holding onto him tight with my legs wrapped around his waist and my face buried into his neck,God I missed these three. After Chess I am passed onto Liam and then finally settling in Ian's arms. Once the ranch is settled and up and running I will let  them know my true feelings for them and hope they are not against my thoughts,but I'd it's not what they want them I will just be a good friend at any capacity for them.

As we are heading to the house of the ranch I take in the many acres that are already filled with the horses that both papa and uncle help me find,ship and get settled, once we get closer to the main building you can see the ropes course and ziplines high above,the Olympic size swimming pool,the stables as well as the training area we call the barn,which has the gym as well as gymnastic equipment. These pieces will help the kids therapy no matter their disability, it helps with their upper body strength when. They can use their lower to the best of ita ability, most of the kids that come through have come from abused homes and it's one of the things as an academy member that I can offer them to take their mind off things whether they live ina new good home or within the academy itself they come her for their therapy,on occasion lily from the Anderson team will come visit and help with their mental therapy but she generally helps out in south Carolina which is closer to her home and her husband's.

I met them when I was in recovery and the many trips back and forth to setup the two ranches and she has helped my own state of mind to the point I can take showers without freaking out, to helping heal my heart and open it up to new relationships,no matter what happens the will always be a spot for the Blackbourne team they were my first loves even if they may never be my last.