surprise,I'm home.

Chester
So I'm helping at the aquarium with Axel today we were going about our business doing the things that need to be done, Slangs been gone for a couple days now,we finished our mission, and now I can't wait to till she's in my arms again and I know the others feel the same way, Victor has come by the ranch to help on the sound space doing some instrument tuning, for her,atleast he's trying,ink ow raven spoke to Nathan, but nobody has come around and asked us how she was. Really makes me mad at that,but then she'll know where there true feelings are I guess, atleast she has us. Just as Axel and I were finishing up with one of the outside tanks we heard the sound of a helicopter fly over head, we look at each other and hthink,that can't be her, she's not do back till tomorrow night. So we go about finishing the tank and sure enough the sound is closer, a lot closer,so we finally look up and sure enough there's our girl looking out and smiling that beautiful smile smile of hers not the fake ones we have seen, must have been a good trip,wait shit Sangs here and her helicopter is landing. Needless to say Axel and I both run to where she is landing and as soon as she is out if the helicopter she's running into our arms, we embrace her from both sides and welcome her with all we have. She gives Axel when hell of a kiss and when shes down with him,while still in his arms she turns her head and gives me the same attention, I don't think she realizes that she did this or if she did she didn't care,and neither did we cause in this moment she was with us like she should be.

While she was away the guys and I had talked,that no matter where she decides to settle down for a permanent home,we were going with her, whether we end of in Italy,Greece,Ireland,or stay here she is our home no matter what, and we are getting ready to pop the question by Christmas. Which is not that far away we are in August now, she's headed to Greece next week, as well a stop in Italy on the way over And it sounds like Russia on the way back. Then her birthday. Whonknow what's gonna happen with the holidays and we still have to ask her family for permission. So with or without the Blackbourne team we are doing it. Hopefully she will say yes, we know with her status she will always be put into dangerous situations but we are more than willing to protect her. Somehow we went from hugs and kisses to a three way dance and it couldn't be more perfect. Since AXEL owns the aquarium, we refinish up and head back with our girl sitting between us in the truck she sent her copter back to home base.

We get back to hidden Hearts and everyone just happened to get home the same time we pulled in and I tell you,they couldn't get her out of the truck fast enough, she gave every one the same greetings ending in Ians arms and she just held on like her life depended on it, I saw her shaking and  Ian rubbing her back and whispering in her ear,I lock eyes with him and he just shrugs. While holding onto her we manage to move into the big house,seriously we need to talk to her about moving back here with us now that we are All together officially guess we'll have to ask how she feels about that.
Anyways now that we have settle she tells us she has missed us and since she was done with new York she came home early, She said she has been given this a lot of thought that if we would have her she wants to move into the big house with us, but was afraid to ask seeing as she pretty much have us the big house while hers is up front, we explained we takes about it when she was gone and we told her pick a room and we will get started right away. She also told us she has a secret to share with us and proceeds to tell us everything and what her thought are with the her ties to to the underground going a lot deeper than anyone has let on. All we know is there is an ultimate leader on the underground even above her grandfather but no one knows who they are. She gives all her thoughts and knowledge of what she knows and wanted to make sure we still wanted her even with all the dangers this is going to put us all in from time to time, and honestly we don't care she is more than titles to us,not only is she Ireland's princess but she is also the princess of the underground according to sources. We love her for her and will continue to be with her. She's ecstatic about the news and apparently so is her father and has given her the ultimate portion to show us everything, that we are now cleared for it,to just make sure she does the scans to ensure we have access to whatever she is about to show us. Not sure if it a good thing or bad thing,but to be by her side,we wouldn't have it any other way.