Blackbourne regrets

Owen Blackbourne

Dr. Phil just called in our team, for the last two years we have taken missions back to back since we let her go,now I'm not sure that was a wise choice even if we thought so at the time.  We have more than enough credits and favors to take a break, I feel we are just banking them in case of her return and us needing them to get her out of whatever trouble she managed to get herself in. Mr. Coleman was correct with his nickname for her, Not sure why it happened but trouble always followed her. Anyway, about six months ago we were informed that our whole team is out if debt and all the favors we used on Ms. Sorenson was repaid in full,wondering who did that but am greatful for it. Though if I were honest I would do it all again just to hear her angelic voice and sweet giggles that had the sound of a sweet little bell. I remember when Sean used to threaten to cure those giggles.

Now back to Dr. Phil, he called us into the headquarters for a family meeting, apparently everybody must have had a down time because for once we were all on time,even if we were dragging our feet.

As we entered the conference room Phil wasn't here yet, so we went in and sat down. And patiently waited for the good Dr. to arrive.

After about five minutes Dr. Phil arrived and took his place at the head of the table at the other end.

He looked at all of us and with a big sigh went into the reason we were called. Apparently there is a charity rodeo being planned here in Charleston with all funds to be donated to the children's hospital as well as hidden Hearts Ranch it's a ranch where children can go and get therapy with whatever is ailing them everything from mental, emotional,or physical therapy, I guess this ranch does it all with no cost to the families or the academy when they send them over their. While I like the concept not sure how they could afford to run it like that. But I guess I'd they are doing this charity event that would explain why. But do they really get enough donations to run it like they do.

I guess the academy for word that something is supposed to go down at this event and want us their for extra protection and to be observant to see if we find anything out of the ordinary. Supposedly some big leagues from New York is supposed to be there to watch.

Personally I think it's a waste of time but they are offering 10 favors to just be extra security.

Once Phil has explained the mission we have a brief conversation and all answer with I am willing and obey.

Now that that was settle it will be amongst my team to figure out who gets out into which section of the rodeo once they set up to see who is best placed else where.

After the mission talk, Phil said he had announcement which somehow made my whole team smile about,he informed us that he received word from the Russian branch that Volto has been taken out of the picture and that his team of idiots that worked for him have also been taken out. Apparently he pissed off the wrong people this time and they killed them. I can only hope that my darling wasn't nearby when it happened.

"About fucking time that fucker was caught and killed, now if we can only find trouble." Mr. Coleman answered.

Everyone chimed in with their own choice of words to this. Everyone managed to put a smile on their faces at that,maybe now we can start healing after this and hopefully tract down our bird after all this time.