Volto is not Volto

Upon inspection of the cell with volto and nobody around to go in with me, my mind is screaming to wait for someone to accompany me as I enter his cell,his eyes still watching every move I make,calculating my evey step closer to him,where my hands are at all times. Not sure if he's waiting for me to so something or what's going on through his mind,while I'm contemplating what do in this scenario,I decided I needed to know who is under the mask, the man of my torture,yet the man who also saved me from another torture,one that could have taken my innocence upon force.

I slowly walked forward and raising my hands to his face watching his every move, I remove his mask and gasp in shock,it is David my worse frenemy from when I grew up in Illinois.

How?why?when?

All of the questions come flooding in,while I'm thinking I didn't see volto lunging at me with a needle in his hand and jabbed it so far into my leg,that I screamed out in pain, apparently it wasn't just a needle that stabbed me but he also had a knife and stabbed me in my side at the same time. I just look at him with disbelief and says to me that is what I get for leaving him in the hell of Illinois. That I was promised to him by my sperm donor and when daddy dearest never lived up to his side of the deal,David or volto came after him to get to me as soon as I turned 18,but because of the boys that were always around me he had a hard time doing it and now because they let me go, he decided to follow me,guess he followed me to italy then to Russia where he was able to get himself captured by the ruthless Mafia. So as he's telling all this,I'm bleeding from the wound on my side, getting dizzy sue to the blood lose and my leg is goin numb from whatever drug he injected me with, as my vision goes black the last thing I hear is kill this masked man and the sound of a gunshot,meaning volto is now dead.