keep going

Sang

After a couple of hours in the air, we have finally landed in Russia, home of Alexandre Popov.

They are supposed to know I was coming, papa sent word that he is sending his best negotiator, the fact that I can get most people to things for me with a smile according to papa,somehow I don't think that's true, it's amazing what manners can do when used in the right tone.

While goin through this part of my life,I can't help but think what the Blackbourne team has done this last year without me. I managed to stay off the radar and keep my ghost status,papa thought it best till I was ready to decide what to do my life and traveling all over the world to help make it better made it easier to change my name according to the mission. And place I was in,so while I am in Italy or Russia I would use my given name, because papa trust Alexandre to keep me safe and would be best with my own name. Anywhere else at the moment,he said to use a different name if anything felt off about the person I am speaking to. He knows I have a hard time lying,so he has taught me the stoic expression that I was use to see seeing on Owen quite often in the presence of others who were not family.

But back Russia,listen to me rambling, I have been so lost in my thoughts that I don't realize that we have touched down at the private airport to the Russian Mafia,home Alexandre Popov. Roberto the pilot will be taking the plane back to Italy as soon as it is all set for the return back. Papa said to call if I needed anything or I wanted to come back home to Italy. God, I love him,he always knows what to say to me to comfort me.

As I descend the plane and out into the cold of Russia, guess it helped I grew up in Illinois to help get used to the cold weather,I am greatest my an maybe in his fifties.

He asked me my name to which I have it to him, and he said his name is Sergio, assistant to Mr. Popov. Ahh this should be fun, I thought, good thing I can understand the language so there is no barrier there. So Sergio takes my luggage and puts in the truck of the large SUV with tinted windows and helps me to sit in the passenger seat,which he may or may not have laughed due to my height and having a hard time getting into.

What I'm short,I can't help it. Just makes me fun size, I can't help it if everyone around me is freakishly tall as well as good looking.

Meanwhile back in Charleston

Dr. Roberts

I have just received a mission that takes place in Russia. Needing someone to infiltrate a human trafficking ring. My best team for that would be the Kalo team, they used to be four but now they are three, with Chester Kalo as team liason, they have the guts and skills to head in to the Russian Mafia territory, and with their looks and build can easily pass for one of the locals.

So after I got off the phone with the academy branch in Russia I put a call into Mr. Kalo and now wait for them to arrive at academy headquarters.

While waiting for the Kalo team, I can't help but wonder what they were thinking when they gave up Sang, turns out the same night they kicked her out, her father also kicked her out just before they did. While they don't know that, they are idiots for it,over the last year they have been taking mission after mission. I feel like they are hoping to find her,but being a ghost makes it hard for anyone to find her, especially if she doesn't want to be found. I have also learned a huge parcel of land has been purchased by an unknown,one that the academy was looking into for future training grounds,guess we have to keep looking. This place would have been perfect to, as it is set way back in the middle of nowhere,off grid you could say,so anybody that wants their privacy could have it.