new York,enough said

Sang

When I awoke in bed with raven I remembered how much he cherished my last night,we cherished each other , one look at raven gorgeous band scary all wrapped into one come to most peoples mind, and if I don't meet him the way I did I probably would have said the same thing,but raven has very soulful eyes,ones that I love to get lost in. But as we wake up and start to get ready, I'm heading to the shower with raven attached to me, not the easiest way to move but definitely the most loving. I start the shower and we both end up in it and it took  a little bit longer than it should have if you get my drift.
Anyways after our rendezvous shower we get ready for the day raven in his usual jeans and t-shirt and me  dressed for the city and business, as Mr. Peterson says to bring the wow factor to the meeting,even when I just step off the plane. This time I won't be taking the plane that gets me from sea to sea,cost to cost,nope taking the chopper, this one was a gift from daddy, all black sleek looking amongst the black paint if you look closely is hidden black hearts, daddy for my the luxury version for when I fly with my boys, but today it's just me and I'm taking my personal one. Beats the long drive that's for sure, and will land me ontop of my building where I live.

 Beats the long drive that's for sure, and will land me ontop of my building where I live

 While it may not be the views of Italy or my home country, I sti love the views of the city of lights

While it may not be the views of Italy or my home country, I sti love the views of the city of lights. I know when I get to the pent house daddy will already have a bodyguard usually when I'm on new York I'm not the princess but the CEO of hidden Hearts clothing line but Mr. Peterson does all the signing off on things that have to leave the company. Daddy usually sends roman when I head to new York, always told he is the one with the connections should I ever need them here in the city. Needless to say I have my own secret service if you will. When I get to the penthouse I message my guys,letting them know I have arrived and safely and that I love them. I know they have a mission to be on.  I also gave them permission to use my toys if the mission needed it. My pilot teams know that the only other ones allowed to use my airport are my guys and my family. And as long as my father okays it.

I'm greeted by the door man with a melcome back Ms. Berlosconi,I greet him back with a hello and a smile, Arthur has been m door man for as long as I can remember. I never see any others when Im here. Makes me wonder if he was a member of the underground at some point.

As soon as I freshen up,roman calls for the car which my driver is usually serge,also another member of the underground. So as it's pulling up roman and I are just coming out, I am let into the back of my car and I say hello serge and we catch up on our to Peterson corp. Where hidden Hearts and hidden love are based out of. Yes I have my own off ice on the same floor as Robert,great views only smaller since I'm not here very often. Once serge parks out front and roman let's me out we say our good byes and intell them I will call them when I'm ready, outside of roman the driver's sometimes switch I know daddy still does his Mafia stuff, so I don't question it, I just know about it and as much as I want to intervene I can't.

So I head into the building , I get some strange looks from newbies and hellos from the normals, it is new York after all and make my way up for the meeting.

Mr. Peterson

Ahh Ms. Sangrida should be on her way up as of right now, I have helped run her business for the last couple of years now. That no good for nothing father of hers Eric Sorenson he was good,but he got sloppy with her, he let her get abused, he even kicked her out as soon as she turned eighteen,then the boys she was dating,I'm not one to judge but they through her out just like her father did. And then I lost sight of her and when she comes back she has an adoptive father and a couple of scary uncles,now what am I supposed to do, I helped her become the success she is, but anyone with a half a brain could have figured it out,just I had the proper connections to her grandfather who wanted so much for her life,yes he knows about her but has yet to meet her. See I'ma member of the Greek Mafia she doesn't know that and her grandfather sent me to watch over her years ago and to watch Eric to make sure she has the proper childhood,she did until she was about six when he married that other woman who did lord knows what to Sang almost killing her in some instances you see my name be Robert but my last name isn't actually Peterson it's Doukas and we run the same circles as castallanos. Almost just as high in ranks in the underground. I think he was hoping their could have been a marriage connection amongst the ranks especially with the status from her grandmother. But not sure if that's gonna happen, since she's with a new batch of dogs, those these ones seem to be taken care of her properly, So to me I'm ok with this change and since Alesandro, Alexandre,and Killian are ok with them that's enough for me, since they kicked her out,she managed to find herself new family, and is now discovering her roots which she will discover is a lot deeper even beyond her grandfather than anyone realizes. Time will tell,hopefully with the Kalo-Toma team by her side they will defeat their greatest problem yet, and if the other boys managed to get back in her life in that sense it won't be easy for them to win over her underground family, but for now as long as things are on the fence they are safe to a point. Nobody wants to damage our little princess. For someone is a lot more stronger than her grandfather and is very much blood related to her. And he wants to being her home,where she truly belongs. He maybe younger than grandfather but he's ready to have his little bug home where she belongs even if she brings her guys with her.