a breath of fresh air

Brandon

After meeting Sang, I question myself if I ever really loved Kayli, Sang was definitely a breath of fresh air,when the conversation for difficult for anyone she managed to change the topics jus like that,I don't know if she realized she was doing it,and for her to open up to us like she did tonight,amazing. Can't help and think what she is to the Kalo team and if she has room in her heart for another.

Marc

God those giggles of hers,sounded like a fairy, but the look in her eyes,they were similar to ours if not even deeper.what happened to her,with what she told us, she is definitely a survivor and stronger then she realizes.

Axel

What the hell was the Blackbourne team thinking when they let her go and walk out of their lives. I've only known her for a couple of hours, but their is just something about her,she's different, watching her with Chess,Liam,and Ian tells me she doesn't play favorites and I don't think she realizes that she's doing it. She's innocent but not not as innocent as one would believe with the way she carries herself. I'm not sure if she's academy,I can only assume with the knowledge she has,then why haven't I heard about her before. The Blackbourne team never mentioned having a bird before they asked Corey for help to locate her without any success. She was really good at hiding whether she has help or herself I'm not sure. I can't wait to get to know her better.

Corey

So this is Sang,2 years ago Victor asked me to help find her with no success,he told me the story of why they let her go, but I don't know if that was the right way to handle the situation that were put in. My team would have definitely handled in differently.  I do remember awhile back finding out all the Blackbourne team somehow graduated the academy and all favors they ran out of returned to them,I can't help but wonder if she had something to do with that. I saw the way Raven looked at her and wonder what that means for us.

Raven

It was so good to see Sang again, she looks more beautiful than when I saw her over a year ago,though I wonder why she has a slight limp to her now. Won't change my feelings for her, now I have my sun and my little queen, I need fruit cup.

Kalo team

We just left sangs place, can't believe she feels the same way about us as we do. Like a kid in a candy shoppe we all left with an extra skip tonight. Also we will be taking Friday with her before she heads back to Ireland for the charity ball to raise funds for the new children's hospital in Dublin. They don't even know that shes their princess. Funny how that works when your a ghost. I'm glad she didn't tell the toma team about her status yet and that she also told them not to say anything about her in front of the Blackbourne team should they come across them. She informed them all would be revealed in due time.

Sang

Now that all the boys had left from both teams,I had a chance to myself to think things through, but sitting in here and in my head isn't always a good thing considering how close to my old home ii truly am,I think I'll call papa and then speak with Damien. It's been a while since my last check in. I'll be heading to Ireland  late Friday for the charity ball on Saturday to return here Sunday and then the week to finalize everything for the rodeo,then one last trip to Ireland before the charity rodeo. A ghost princess's work is never done.

Mean while at academy headquarters

Dr. Roberts has just called the Blackbourne team in. While they have been doing back to back missions he can't help but wonder if its because they lost the heart of their team, Those idiots let go of the best thing for them and now not only has she yet to return to the states to work with the academy here,I did here she joined and worked with the Russian and Italian branches,but I won't let the boys know that, it will only make things worse. At least I can tell them volto is gone for good, I have been inform the Russians manage to get him and take him out. At least that part of the little birds life is over. Can't imagine what she was thinking when he died.