playing with the kids

Sang

After the party last night, we needed up at hidden Hearts for the night,me to my house and the guys over at the mansion, Figured the Tomas could just spend the night instead of driving all the way back to the sergeant jasper. Upon waking up and doing my bathroom things. I got ready to go okay with the kids today, so with my specially made leg, the kids got to decorate this one and I had it sent out to finish it, I was ready to go with shorts and a tank top. And a pair of boots for the ranch. The boys weren't up yet, so I left them sleeping and proceed my way to the barn where all of the equipment set up for the different therapies to take place, upon entering everyone was here and doing their therapy sessions when they noticed me I was greeted with a hugs to my legs and cheerful hellos, I spent time with the kids helping them with their therapies, when. I noticed a  new little boy couldn't be more than 6 or 7 getting frustrated with his therapy,turns out we had something in common as he to had a prosthetic leg,though didn't look like it for him right, guess I can take care of that asap. I walked over to him and asked his name, he told me it was Dylan, Amy his therapist said he was new and just started to get used to his leg, she told me he came from a foster home where he was abused and lost his leg due to the foster brother running it over with the car. Needless to say that there will be consequences for them. So I started to talk to little Dylan and explained why and how to do things with his bad leg. I also showed him I was the same way, when he asked how I lost my leg, I told him he was very brave in the way he lost his that my boring stroy wouldn't compare to his,but I told him a bad man injected me with a drug that killed it, he just scrunched his nose up and agreed that it was boring compared to his story. Amy explained to me he was in an academy orphanage right now, and I personally think I have the perfect family for him, they always treated me like there own knowing who my adopted father was,they didn't care. So I'm thinking they might just be up for this adventure with Dylan,they never had children of their own. So I will have to call lily and her men after this. After all the kids were done with their sessions we went to the outdoor seating area with only logs to sit on, the kids asked me to sing and I said I would, so when Mary brought my guitar over, I had Dylan sit next to me and started to sing touch the sky from Disney's brave.

When the cold wind is a-calling
And the sky is clear and bright
Misty mountains sing and beckon
Lead me out into the light
I will ride, I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky
I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky
Where dark woods hide secret
And mountains are fierce and bold
Deep waters hold reflections
Of times lost long ago
I will hear their every story
Take hold of my own dream
Be as strong as the seas are stormy
And proud as an eagle's scream
I will ride, I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky
I will fly
Chase the wind and touch the sky
And touch the sky
Chase the wind
Chase the wind
Touch the sky
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Mark Andrews / Alexander L Mandel
Touch the Sky lyrics © Walt Disney Music Company

Somewhere in the middle of singing I had passed the guitar over to dusty you picked up where I left off and had  Dylan. Sitting in my lap, when I was finished everyone was clapping,I looked up and saw the Kalo and Toma teams smiling at me. With everyone around we Sang a couple of more songs, I found the music therapy at the end of their sessions always helps to relax the children before going home. So every chance I get I come and help them and we end it with me singing, although ink ow my voice is decent I know it's not perfect thanks to my stepmoms concoctions to quiet me. It always make me feel good to help them like this.

It helps to encourage them regardless.of their situation to never give up on chasing your dreams,to be the strongest you can be and to keep moving forward.