Chapter 19

It was now time for JYB to fight against PNRA....as the team charge at each others...

Pyrrha went to fight Blake as the two clashed.

Nora and Ren went to attack Y/n at the same time, with Nora who tried to swing her hammer at Y/n who manage to dodge the attack by doing a front flip and the swipe Nora's leg making her fall on the ground.

Ren then charge at Y/n and start shooting at her, only for the girl to create a force field protecting her from his attacks.

Axel was now swinging his Excalibur VI at Jaune who was avoiding all the slashes and parry it with his shield if he had to.

Jaune then pushed back Axel with his force field sending the Pendragon flying and crashing into Pyrrha who was fighting with Blake.

Pyrrha quickly got up as she looked to see Blake and Jaune approaching them.

Pyrrha:"Team PNRA!! Retreat!!" she said as she avoided a fire ball from Jaune.

Blake then went to slash Pyrrha behind her back only for Axel to have her covered as he parry the slash and kicked Blake in the stomach sending her away.

Pyrrha and Axel then start running away as Jaune was shooting fire balls from his hands.

Ren then stopped fighting Y/n as he followed her team leader.

Nora then did a front flip as she avoided a magic beam from Y/n and sprinted away with her teammates.

Team PNRA then hide behind rocks as Jaune kept firing fire balls.

Axel:"What do we do?!" he asked his team leader.

Pyrrha:"Disperse! Try not to stand still!" she yelled as she got out her hiding place and used her shield to parry an incoming slash from Blake.

Jaune then start overheating from the palm of his hands as he decided to use ice this time.

Jaune:"Klouví fylakís págou." he said as he touched the ground causing a ton of ice spikes to came out of the ground.

Team PNRA barely manage to avoid that.

As Now Pyrrha and Blake were fighting at mid air.

Y/n was now walking up to Ren as the green ninja took his fighting stance.

Y/n then stop as she look at him deep in the eyes, before Nora went behind Y/n and hit her with her hammer.

Nora then smiled thinking Y/n was down, only to revealed that it was nothing more than a bunch of rocks in her place much to her and Ren's surprise.

All of the sudden Ren got blown away by a wave of wind and got knocked out the ring.

Nora:"REN!!!"she yelled as Y/n then turn visible.

Nora then got mad and charge with her hammer up,  as Y/n then striked her with her electricity, however something weird happened, she wasn't injuring Nora, she was supercharging her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Port:"Looks like Nora Valkyrie, one of my favorite students, is charging up to use her Semblance."

.

.

.

.

Y/n:"Wait, what?"

.

.

.